Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
Thank God I've not had a problem with N.Y. my newest order was shipped same day as payment and live tn received. Should be here thurs. Will update
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
Order made 16-12-17 and received 9-01-18. longest i have ever waited but certainly not complaining.  admin shipped 17-12-17 so not there fault. Big Grin Sleepy
One mag landed 1 week from ship. The other was shipped last Friday and should be in my spot tomorrow morning
Where ya been Selassie311

Just have not seen ya that’s all

Thx for posting

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Can someone PM me & inform me of the quality of the M.Relaxers & pain meds... I am not interested in the V as I have heard bac things about it.? I am a recent refugee from a few iops that have had issues lately. Im hoping a different country of origin would be better until their issues are sorted.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Ok so... on the website it says free shipping. When I emailed him to set things up he said shipping is $15... is this normal?
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
(01-13-2018, 12:02 AM)Linville Wrote: Where ya been Selassie311

Just have not seen ya that’s all

Thx for posting

Hey,  on top of working full time I restarted my online sales business. Been super busy.  I've been checking in, I'm waiting on a magazine from a private vendor that has kept me from ordering elsewhere. 

Both birds landed.
Insanely weird question with the previous posts on the thread. All good here for sure. Certain mags aren't good reads though... Use discretion
Nv have used, but with such great reviews, I'm going to order a mag subscription. Will update on the reading experience.
SS4U is definitely worth a try, great magazines! Good luck with your subscription!