Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
With vendors permission, macro was put in the vendors area that those most sick and in need can get to meds without making any posts.

We also put favorite vendors such as ttm2u and SS4u in the open because we don't want desperately ill people attempting to make more posts.

Just sayin.

We deliberately keep our best vendors, a small number of them, so that all can see them because to not do so would be heartless cruelty. Many a member here does not have time to make tons of posts. They are way too sick. So the moral action is to allow vendors like macro mass be visible to all those in need. If he does not have it, nor can he get it, it does not exist anymore.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Not in re: ss4u, but the only times i ever received love letters was at christmas time. I, too, used to believe some items would sail right thru. Apparently that is not true.
Placed new order
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
I would have to say one of my favorite things about SS4U is that they provide tracking information. Not all sites do, and this makes it helpful to at least know the status of an order.
(12-27-2017, 08:05 PM)Charon Wrote: With vendors permission, macro was put in the vendors area that those most sick and in need can get to meds without making any posts.

We also put favorite vendors such as ttm2u and SS4u in the open because we don't want desperately ill people attempting to make more posts.

Just sayin.  

We deliberately keep our best vendors, a small number of them, so that all can see them because to not do so would be heartless cruelty.  Many a member here does not have time to make tons of posts.  They are way too sick.  So the moral action is to allow vendors like macro mass be visible to all those in need.  If he does not have it, nor can he get it, it does not exist anymore.

Good luck.

Hi Charon, this may be stupid and obvious to say, but that has to be one of the nicest things I've ever heard. This does not have to count as a post. I was just super moved when I read it. Maybe, I'm just in emotional mood. 
I know I just posted about these guys earlier today, but wow. I just got an order in today that from order to doorstep took only 13 days (Eastern US). Impressive. I have not seen those type of numbers for a while now (especially during this time of year).
It seems that the worst of the crackdown is lessening, if not ending for a few months.

Was becoming bleak for awhile there.

Glad u received so quickly.
Thank God I've not had a problem with N.Y. my newest order was shipped same day as payment and live tn received. Should be here thurs. Will update
Order made 16-12-17 and received 9-01-18. longest i have ever waited but certainly not complaining.  admin shipped 17-12-17 so not there fault. Big Grin Sleepy
One mag landed 1 week from ship. The other was shipped last Friday and should be in my spot tomorrow morning