Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
This sounds like a new vendor I'd like to try..  I'll have to go give them a visit.
Thank you guys, that gave your input.
Mikka~ Shy
its been awhile since I tried them, I want to place after holidays like January
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
(12-07-2017, 04:18 AM)Selassie311 Wrote: So here's my take on these cats, SS4U. They're in business to stay in business. They are human so crap happens. Even with some hiccups the longest I've waited has been 15 days from order of mags to reading with a bonus magazine as well to make up for the minor hiccup. I've been doing this for almost 20 years now on and off and have found that being pushy, complaining and whining or threatening a mag publisher is not the way to resolve an issue of any sort and is the quickest way to get your mag subscr sent to the "later" pile. A constant barrage of e-mail is also a surefire way to get radio silence. It's like anything in life. You get out what you put in. You're perceived by what you put out there, especially in a text situation where implied emotion can be detrimental to your cause. I see how some conduct themselves on these boards and can only imagine how a mag pub across the seas would take this. It's no wonder there are issues. Patience is a virtue. Common sense is not common. We are not the only people breathing air and ordering mags from these busy ppl. I highly recommend SS4U and my 2nd mag's tn is live and due Friday again with extras. Will be using again soon I am 4/4 since sept

EXCELLENT post. Vendors are people too, and I can only imagine how stressful it can be to run this type of business.
(12-10-2017, 10:09 AM)invisiblejungle Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 04:18 AM)Selassie311 Wrote: So here's my take on these cats, SS4U. They're in business to stay in business. They are human so crap happens. Even with some hiccups the longest I've waited has been 15 days from order of mags to reading with a bonus magazine as well to make up for the minor hiccup. I've been doing this for almost 20 years now on and off and have found that being pushy, complaining and whining or threatening a mag publisher is not the way to resolve an issue of any sort and is the quickest way to get your mag subscr sent to the "later" pile. A constant barrage of e-mail is also a surefire way to get radio silence. It's like anything in life. You get out what you put in. You're perceived by what you put out there, especially in a text situation where implied emotion can be detrimental to your cause. I see how some conduct themselves on these boards and can only imagine how a mag pub across the seas would take this. It's no wonder there are issues. Patience is a virtue. Common sense is not common. We are not the only people breathing air and ordering mags from these busy ppl. I highly recommend SS4U and my 2nd mag's tn is live and due Friday again with extras. Will be using again soon I am 4/4 since sept

EXCELLENT post. Vendors are people too, and I can only imagine how stressful it can be to run this type of business.

I agree emphatically too!!! The nature of the business does cause undue frustration and pause would be a virtue... This deserves a sticky if that is done here...
I have nothing but faith in ss4u. They're stand up and keep their word.
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley