Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
Porbably stupid question, but what is PK ?
Pain killers
Hello everybody, I placed a new order with SS4U  back on Nov. 2nd a tracking number was finally sent to me on the 10th however it still shows as "preparing shipment" . This has not been a pleasant experience and not what I had expected. Will keep you all posted on the results.  Undecided
(11-17-2017, 08:37 AM)veedandy Wrote: Hello everybody, I placed a new order with SS4U  back on Nov. 2nd a tracking number was finally sent to me on the 10th however it still shows as "preparing shipment" . This has not been a pleasant experience and not what I had expected. Will keep you all posted on the results.  Undecided

Sorry to hear that your experience has not been pleasant so far. International tracking can be wonky and isn't always up-to-date..
Are these guys really behind right now?  Been waiting about 48hrs on an email for info as they require.  I'm seeing a lot of delays posted recently too...
Don’t be surprised if your tracking # doesn’t always work. Lots of times, it is just not updated, sometimes not until you have already read your mags. I’m sure everything will work out veedandy.