Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
oh. maybe from this area. rumor is that christmas is a bad time. and by god it was.

and only a few years ago, it was an awesome time to order something from oh say, amsterdam.

now, never.

anyone have receipt info from this location for codymac?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Here is my write-up on my last shipment from them:

Ordered 4/10
Shipped 4/15
Rec'd 1 of 2 4/25
2 of 2 lost to customs.

Reship (1st half):
Notified of Seizure 4/28
Re-shipped on: 5/2
Received on: 5/16 (after 9 days in customs)

Reship (Second Half (sent late accidentally during the tracking number confusion)
Notified of incomplete reship: 5/16
Sent on: 5/21
Rec'd : 5/29

It's been a journey, but now I've got a big pile of Zepose!

Thanks to SS4U!
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
It's odd to see how different medications affect different people. The zepose does almost nothing for me where as the abbot brand of Valium they sale is great!
@hippy, how many times have you had their Zepose? I admit that 3-4 years ago, it was pretty bunk as a rule.

But I feel it really picked up with batches dated after May 2012, which I vaguely recall my supplier at the time attributing to a manufacturer change.

Just a thought. Also, since I order bulk as a rule, I have the luxury of demanding 3-4 different manufacturing batches to mitigate quality issues.
Its been since about 2012 since I had the zepose brand. Maybe it could be different now.
I got my package from SS4U and all accounted for plus a little bonus!
(06-21-2015, 05:32 AM)hippy Wrote: Its been since about 2012 since I had the zepose brand. Maybe it could be different now.

It's certainly worth a shot, have them throw in a single blister on your next order. 

Who knows, perhaps it will be top-notch!
(06-23-2015, 05:06 PM)teddy1998 Wrote: I just received #3 of 3 a few days ago.  They always come through but the quality of the vitamins I always get seem to be going down a bit.  The quality of their s*ma and z*lax

was a 8/10 in the very beginning and now they seem to be a 6-7/10.  They're reliable but the quality is starting to lack.

If it's Wallace s*ma you're getting, yes the different batches vary in strength. That's why I always ask for particular batch numbers when I order and they are very good at sending what I ask for. For as long as they still have them that is.
The last order I got was batch 4006. Pretty good. Ask them next time if they still have those.

Good luck
(06-23-2015, 07:07 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 05:06 PM)teddy1998 Wrote: I just received #3 of 3 a few days ago.  They always come through but the quality of the vitamins I always get seem to be going down a bit.  The quality of their s*ma and z*lax

was a 8/10 in the very beginning and now they seem to be a 6-7/10.  They're reliable but the quality is starting to lack.

If it's Wallace s*ma you're getting, yes the different batches vary in strength. That's why I always ask for particular batch numbers when I order and they are very good at sending what I ask for. For as long as they still have them that is.
The last order I got was batch 4006. Pretty good. Ask them next time if they still have those.

Good luck

Cricket, just curious, but how would one know when ordering what batch # to even ask for. Is it through trial and error?
The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under! - Anne Frank
(06-24-2015, 11:07 PM)Harley Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 07:07 PM)Cricket Wrote:

Good luck

Cricket, just curious, but how would one know when ordering what batch # to even ask for.  Is it through trial and error?

Yep, thru trial and error. When I find a really good one, which most have come from SS4U, I ask them to send more of that particular batch. They have been very good at sending what I want.
Most of the really good ones that I have had are gone now. They do have (if not out yet) a pretty good batch # 4006 that I've been pretty happy with.
But yes, it's all by trying them to see how good they are.