Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
It's always good to have reliable intel ... Thanks to y'all for sharing it with me ...
A true friend,
freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

(06-13-2015, 11:09 PM)IceWizard Wrote: It's always good to have reliable intel ... Thanks to y'all for sharing it with me ...

That is what we are here for, no?  Big Grin
I noticed I hadn't remarked here yet.

My orders with SS4U have always gone well. I use them for Zepose Diazepam after DDS decided they wanted to money-grub over benzodiazepines.

This started somewhere around the time-frame of Operation Pangea (What a pain)

Shipping is top-notch, well-packaged. I had a seizure of half an order with them once, and they remedied it immediately. Great service.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
My latest package from SS4U arrived at ISC New York quickly but has been stalled for 6 days now. I'm sure it's in customs just no scan. But I have another from a different vendor that should be here tomorrow or the next day.
(06-15-2015, 10:11 PM)Allegory Wrote: I noticed I hadn't remarked here yet.

My orders with SS4U have always gone well. I use them for Zepose Diazepam after DDS decided they wanted to money-grub over benzodiazepines.

This started somewhere around the time-frame of Operation Pangea (What a pain)

Shipping is top-notch, well-packaged. I had a seizure of half an order with them once, and they remedied it immediately. Great service.

what are the quality of those zepose like?on a scale of 1 to 10?
Just interested as i used to get them from an email vendor but he vanished,there are zepose being sold on the streets where i live but the quality is very weak,you need half a strip to feel anything they are so weak.
So they're packaging is professional? Which usually means it's a bitch getting into, lol.
I really enjoy the Zepose, they work for what I need them for, so I can't complain. Maybe 8-8.5/10 compared to branded Valium.

More often than not, I find the Zepose drifting OVER their normal strength rather than falling short (as in, an off batch is generally stronger, not bunk)

Quality is consistent, which is more important than minor differences in strength.

I don't have a high benzo tolerance, if I took 5, I'd be... I don't even know how that would end up.

So take my recommendation with a grain of salt, as I'm not sure what you're looking for them to do compared to my application for them.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
my package just broke loose from customs. should be here in 2 or 3 days
Is it just me or does it seem like packs get held up in customs more around summer?
(06-19-2015, 04:59 PM)Allegory Wrote: I really enjoy the Zepose, they work for what I need them for, so I can't complain. Maybe 8-8.5/10 compared to branded Valium.

More often than not, I find the Zepose drifting OVER their normal strength rather than falling short (as in, an off batch is generally stronger, not bunk)

Quality is consistent, which is more important than minor differences in strength.

I don't have a high benzo tolerance, if I took 5, I'd be... I don't even know how that would end up.

So take my recommendation with a grain of salt, as I'm not sure what you're looking for them to do compared to my application for them.

thanks for the feedback,usefull as a fall back if usual people i get from are out of stock,i'm trying to cutdown so try and stick with same strength pills as suddenley being able to cope taking say 2 with a batch thats not the same as my usual brand of aups could completly mess up any plans at tapering.
thanks again,place they come from could be a wee bit of a problem in my little island over the pond mind.