Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
Yeah, SS4U knows how to get it right. They're just flat out awesome in my book.
(05-29-2015, 05:08 PM)renegadehammy Wrote: I have used SS4U about 5 or 6 times for small orders in between hard times at my main vendor. It's very nice that Admin offers tracking (even though USPS tracking is pretty useless until the day it arrives at your door... and you need to sign for it).

You don't have to sign for it if you go to PO and fill out a form giving them your permission to sign for your packages. They will then just leave it in your mailbox. Works like a charm.
(05-29-2015, 09:45 PM)renegadehammy Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 09:01 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 05:08 PM)renegadehammy Wrote: I have used SS4U about 5 or 6 times for small orders in between hard times at my main vendor. It's very nice that Admin offers tracking (even though USPS tracking is pretty useless until the day it arrives at your door... and you need to sign for it).

You don't have to sign for it if you go to PO and fill out a form giving them your permission to sign for your packages. They will then just leave it in your mailbox. Works like a charm.

Woah really? That would be useful - is that free?
Yep, doesn't cost a thing other than gas to get to the PO. I'm soooo glad my mail lady told me about this option.
I am a bit slow on the welcome wagon......

just want to say it's always nice to see another REAL vendor thread.

And Cricket and renegadehammmy are making it so informative......thanksSmile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
I am 8 for 8 with ss4u. Great service and high quality meds for what I order.The tranax, abbot Valium, clonotril,and codiene are all good.
great reviews. thank u all for sharing. good for each and every one of u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(06-08-2015, 10:08 PM)Charon Wrote: great reviews.  thank u all for sharing.  good for each and every one of u.

I've been using SS4U for a long time. On my 1st order there was a communication problem but was fixed quickly. Since then, they have been spot on every time. I think they rate up there with the best.
usually after I send funds its 2 to 4 days before I get a tracking number. I sent funds yesterday and woke up to a tracking number. was inactive then but just now checked and it's already OPPS on usps com! are they magicians?
I live in a small town. no one had ever heard of the clonotril. now I think I have created a monster! everyone wants them!
Great vendor, top notch products. Good discrete packaging.