Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
I think my mags,I got 2 different classifications and the quality seemed very good.there were many that I would not risk to pay and.it may not be the one I thought I was gettibg,I do not go for that crap..I'm happy for soon I 2ill have 50 posts and an expanded awareness of some things
Placed 1st order. Will update when it arrives! Smile
17. DO NOT in any case discuss the medication you ordered openly in any vendors thread. Please post only your experience from payment to delivery and reviews of the product you received whether good or bad.

Its a rule. So we suggest u get in ur fifty posts, five a day, to PM such info.

The reason is that some vendors carry product that no way, no how, do we want g00gle to pick up on the names.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(01-26-2018, 04:21 AM)FootballKing Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 01:18 AM)Selassie311 Wrote: Insanely weird question with the previous posts on the thread. All good here for sure. Certain mags aren't good reads though... Use discretion
What are the best magazines?  I've only gotten magazines about the Alps.   i'm wondering about K Pins or Val Kilmer magazines.. Any feedback?

Can't discuss such matters openly and you're not at pm status. 
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
football king, it is ludicrous to attempt to talk to u. u ignore warnings and suggestions.

read the frigadelic rules: 17. DO NOT in any case discuss the medication you ordered openly in any vendors thread. Please post only your experience from payment to delivery and reviews of the product you received whether good or bad.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Thank u S331. You have tried a few times.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(01-27-2018, 08:04 PM)Charon Wrote: football king, it is ludicrous to attempt to talk to u. u ignore warnings and suggestions.

read the frigadelic rules:  17. DO NOT in any case discuss the medication you ordered openly in any vendors thread. Please post only your experience from payment to delivery and reviews of the product you received whether good or bad.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Thank u S331.   You have tried a few times.
Common sense is not so common. It makes one wonder how some people make it through life.
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
I had a bad experience with SS4U. I placed a substantial order that they sent to my former address. Argued with me consistently that it was shipped, check tracking, and it will show. However, they were unaware that it was sent to the wrong address until months later. Had done a great deal of business with them over the years and hoped they would make good for THEIR mistake! After all when the mistake was discovered I quickly located the email sent with the payment conversation that indicated the correct address. I've not used since and will likely never use again unless their willing to make amends.
(01-31-2018, 10:23 PM)oneanddone Wrote: I had a bad experience with SS4U. I placed a substantial order that they sent to my former address. Argued with me consistently that it was shipped, check tracking, and it will show. However, they were unaware that it was sent to the wrong address until months later. Had done a great deal of business with them over the years and hoped they would make good for THEIR mistake! After all when the mistake was discovered I quickly located the email sent with the payment conversation that indicated the correct address. I've not used since and will likely never use again unless their willing to make amends.

Thanks for posting about your experience, it's very good to know...

Cause if someone else has done a change of address since their last order, they can try emailing and confirming the mag will go to their new address!! There's no way in the world you could've known to do that, and it sounds like you're saying you had changed your address on their web site. But you're helping the next guy and that's part of why sites like this exist, after all.
So did you recieve the order by going to or contacting old adress?I can see where you would be upset,I guess getting the address correct would have been a huge deal to me if I was moving and had a new adress,I would have been super vigilant about that.I just want to know if you retrieved your order?
Never received by me. Not something I'm going to a former address to ask for either. This was the vendor's mistake. They acknowledged that and still told me to pound salt. I have been doing this for many years and was amazed at the reaction I received to their mistake. I will never order from them again and I WAS a regular. This was over 2 years ago.

(02-01-2018, 03:50 PM)quinincompoop Wrote:
(01-31-2018, 10:23 PM)oneanddone Wrote: I had a bad experience with SS4U. I placed a substantial order that they sent to my former address. Argued with me consistently that it was shipped, check tracking, and it will show. However, they were unaware that it was sent to the wrong address until months later. Had done a great deal of business with them over the years and hoped they would make good for THEIR mistake! After all when the mistake was discovered I quickly located the email sent with the payment conversation that indicated the correct address. I've not used since and will likely never use again unless their willing to make amends.

Thanks for posting about your experience, it's very good to know...

Cause if someone else has done a change of address since their last order, they can try emailing and confirming the mag will go to their new address!! There's no way in the world you could've known to do that, and it sounds like you're saying you had changed your address on their web site. But you're helping the next guy and that's part of why sites like this exist, after all.

I sent them an email, which I quoted to them several times, to change my address. As I said I sent it with my payment confirmation. They had sent to more than one address for me over the years anyway. What vendor doesn't confirm an order with the customer prior to shipping? This was UNACCEPTABLE. Never again...

I suppose I should qualify my frustration by saying that this is highly unlikely but cost me a substantial amount of money when it WAS their mistake. I merely asked for them to correct it and never received the respect any customer should be due. Let alone a long time customer such as myself that had been there since their start.