Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
Received my mags in 3 separate orders. Last one came today. Got bonus for this order and the make-up from last order. Ss4u has always cone through fuller me. Not only have they answered my inquiries quickly, they have gone above and beyond to make sure my orders are correct. I highly recommend.
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
Very quick response to 3 separate mag orders, each order took 21, 13, and 17 days respectively from order to doorstop (Eastern US)
i haven't used these guys in years seems like they still are doin fine
I checked them out just recently and am looking at placing my first order! I'll let everyone know when it arrives Smile. Thanks for the recommendations for them!

Best
"You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Dr. MLK Jr.
(01-17-2018, 01:18 AM)Selassie311 Wrote: Insanely weird question with the previous posts on the thread. All good here for sure. Certain mags aren't good reads though... Use discretion
What are the best magazines?  I've only gotten magazines about the Alps.   i'm wondering about K Pins or Val Kilmer magazines.. Any feedback?
I think my mags,I got 2 different classifications and the quality seemed very good.there were many that I would not risk to pay and.it may not be the one I thought I was gettibg,I do not go for that crap..I'm happy for soon I 2ill have 50 posts and an expanded awareness of some things
Placed 1st order. Will update when it arrives! Smile
17. DO NOT in any case discuss the medication you ordered openly in any vendors thread. Please post only your experience from payment to delivery and reviews of the product you received whether good or bad.

Its a rule. So we suggest u get in ur fifty posts, five a day, to PM such info.

The reason is that some vendors carry product that no way, no how, do we want g00gle to pick up on the names.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(01-26-2018, 04:21 AM)FootballKing Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 01:18 AM)Selassie311 Wrote: Insanely weird question with the previous posts on the thread. All good here for sure. Certain mags aren't good reads though... Use discretion
What are the best magazines?  I've only gotten magazines about the Alps.   i'm wondering about K Pins or Val Kilmer magazines.. Any feedback?

Can't discuss such matters openly and you're not at pm status. 
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
football king, it is ludicrous to attempt to talk to u. u ignore warnings and suggestions.

read the frigadelic rules: 17. DO NOT in any case discuss the medication you ordered openly in any vendors thread. Please post only your experience from payment to delivery and reviews of the product you received whether good or bad.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Thank u S331. You have tried a few times.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel