Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
I have nothing but faith in ss4u. They're stand up and keep their word.
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
Super customer service (patience with me being dumb) and magazines arrived in immaculate condition in 8 business days from ordering!! Great reading material too.
I don't have a grand master plan, but I try to be thoughtful when I can and also silly. It's part of the fun.

Receipt dates are improving all around it seems, yet again. Wonderful.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Can anyone give me input on the rivotril 2mg vs. the 2mg banakins, are the rivotril roche or what? he says the are labeled, rivitrol on not sre if he means blister or the tab. thanks in advance.
(12-16-2017, 11:44 PM)Mapurv420 Wrote: Can anyone give me input on the rivotril 2mg vs. the 2mg banakins, are the rivotril roche or what? he says the are labeled, rivitrol on not sre if he means blister or the tab. thanks in advance.

Gonna pm you bc I don't want to
Discuss meds openly
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
Newbie here, used SS4U and it was very easy transaction.. definitely recommend.
Received  in 14 days. super fast service
Hello its been awhile since I posted here at first when ordered with these guys it went great I got my first 3 orders but the 4th went missing last June, they said they would reship and nothing til a few days ago I got a seizure letter from Canada customs.  They seized whatever they sent and since they said they did a reship once already I think I'm out hundreds of dollars and that is it.  I emailed them 5 days ago with a picture of the letter but they don't reply.  Do you think that my address is blacklisted now any mail I get International will be opened and seized since I'm waiting on a order from another vendor in another country that I have never had anything seized from.  I probably have to get a p.o box in the future but I obviously won't be using these guys again.  I'm just really worried I won't get my other order since I'm out of everything I need.  I would be happy to hear anyone's thoughts on the matter, thanks!  Happy Holidays everyone!
Hi Equi,

Im not sure how customs works however blacklisting an address sounds unrealistic as they would have to check every single address. Going by the population of of your country that would probably mean checking 30 to 40 million letters/ packages, every day.
I guess you could drop that to 10 million overseas.
Can you alter your address? For example spell a word wrong?
Can you alter your name? For example use your title or initial, rather than your full name?
These ideas must help a bit.
Can you use a friend or relitives address?

I wish you all the best and recommend you stock up if possible.

Losing money sucks, but we all take the gamble and prob a good 50% of us have lost money at some point playing this game.

Put it down to a loss, try again with a more common version of your name and if possible to a friends address, you can always tell them its a present for a friend/ family member, or something.

Good luck
Thanks for your reply, they finally emailed me back and basically their response is too bad for you, your out all your money and you got nothing to show for it. They were not very polite about it either, I've never noticed this outstanding customer service these guys are suppose to provide they never get back to you in a timely manner unless you are sending them more money of course. I hope you guys keep having luck with these guys but I warn anyone in Canada to find another vendor in another country. Sure at first a few of my orders arrived but still during the busy xmas mail season I got a LL from customs. You would imagine they would be too busy this time of year unless the package had a big hole in it but who knows. You will eventually have your packages seized and lose all your money. For some reason its harder to get your mail into Canada from India than it is for the United States. It doesn't make much sense but that seems to be the way it is. I'm just glad I have another vendor in another place that has always come through I just hope this incident won't affect the order I'm waiting on from elsewhere.