Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
There is not one country of origin nor one vendor whom has been spared the horrors of increased surveillence on all packages leaving country of origin.

Very few vendors did not take hits in the last couple months. Some vendors do not ship starting soon as they don't want to deal with increased law enforcement surprises.

But, it is not one vendor. As I post often, this is the worst I have seen it in almost a quarter of a century.

Vendors are doing new routes. They are doing everything possible to get product thru in a timely fashion as the holiday season is very important to vendors. Busiest time at a forum.

Many of us had packages usurped with another vendor, and never received a Letter of Interdiction.

So let us not single out this vendor. There are probably fewer complaints here than at some vendors under inspection now.

Good luck. I am sure he is swamped.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
And, please keep in mind that many a vendor re routed product thru the NY port of entry I read. And NY was on heightened alert for that tainted med coming in. And for security issues during our thanksgiving and christmas months. Packages are being scanned and searched and whatever they do.

It has been a tough year for many of us.
They forgot to ship my recent order and the tns don't work. They've answered my emails, but we'll see.
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
(11-29-2017, 01:01 AM)Selassie311 Wrote: They forgot to ship my recent order and the tns don't work.  They've answered my emails, but we'll see.

I remember on a previous order, the TN they gave me wasn't valid. I asked them about it, and they weren't really responding, but then the package arrived within the usual delivery period. I think sometimes this vendor just gets overloaded and their communication hits a wall.
Thanks. They've been super responsive. I was told it was an issue with the postal portal search. They say I'm shipped so that's good enough for me. I think not hounding them and giving a few days between queries was helpful for me also as I'm sure they get a lot of repetitive questions. Will update.
New update on two SS4U orders not received, I am very sad to report that I did finally receive tracking numbers for my last TWO orders. However they are useless and not found in system? This has been a truly eye opening experience from a longtime loyal customer. If any would like to know more, just ask.??

If something changes I will of course update asap.
(11-30-2017, 10:19 AM)veedandy Wrote: New update on two SS4U orders not received, I am very sad to report that I did finally receive tracking numbers for my last TWO orders. However they are useless and not found in system? This has been a truly eye opening experience from a longtime loyal customer. If any would like to know more, just ask.??

If something changes I will of course update asap.

Hi Vandy
            You do admit by yourself that you are longtime loyal customer. We have been delivering all of your order what you are paying for over the years. We are not running postal system. More we do belong to unorganised economy where some time we do not have hand over to such things. Its does not mean that we have sent you some fake tracking no. Its went through from our end and you will see the results by next week for sure. So i think being a loyal customer you should trust us to keep patience instead of throwing words like this. Nothing is personal. So please stay calm until then.
Thanks SS4U, it is nice and very professional of you to stop by and shed a little light on this Smile

Folks, keep in mind the time of year this is... there is much much MORE MAIL of all sorts going through the same channels as your pkg. It looks like, to me, that MOST ALL PKGS ARE TAKING LONGER... This is certainly NOT uncommon...

SS4U is and has been one heck of a vendor for a number of years now and I would find it hard t o believe that they just blew anyone off! Of coarse, I myself, have not had the pleasure of doing business with these fine folks, but ever since they have been a part of this forum, they have always come through! It would be quite a shock if they did anything less than above board now, that is not the way they have built such a broad customer base.

So please have a bit of patience and save the harsh words for vendors that do not service their clients, as SS4U is a very highly regarded vendor with a track record of getting the job done..

Ice
A true friend, freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

As senior and pioneer members post quite a bit, TNs often start to track once the package has reached your house.

It is a fairly common experience and it is not in reference to this vendor at all.

This is a tough time of year. And, SS4U has quite a few very happy clients.

Well said, SS4u. But hold on V.

SS4U is a quality vendor.
Live tn. They've been super responsive and helpful. A little longer for this one but I can't be spoiled all the time. Some extra mags on the way to. Can't wait to read something new.