Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
www.servicesolution4u.com
Please leave reviews and feedback on servicesolution4u.com.

here is the email address: admin@servicesolutions4u.com.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I've been using SS4U for a long time and I absolutely love them. Their customer service can't be beat.
I only get 1 med from them, so don't know the quality of their other meds, but I haven't heard anyone complain yet.
They have gone out of their way to get my special request. Their main goal is to make their customers happy.
So far, so good.
its because of u i put their site up.

please feel free to put up suggested sites in suggest an IOP.

and email as well.

we don't have a mandatory minimum of posts required to PM or reach all parts of board.

so feel free to put up SY guys. even without address. for the good guys, i have two of them.

so glad u r here.
(05-01-2015, 12:19 PM)Charon Wrote: its because of u i put their site up.

please feel free to put up suggested sites in suggest an IOP.

and email as well.

we don't have a mandatory minimum of posts required to PM or reach all parts of board.

so feel free to put up SY guys.  even without address.  for the good guys, i have two of them.

so glad u r here.

Why thank you Charon for adding SS4U. I think they're great, at least for the med I get from them and their super customer service.
The only other vendor (SY) I use is 21Meds. L has been solid, tho slower than it use to be just like the rest of the SY's, but he has always come thru. I miss the days when you could have it at your door the next morning. I can deal with a little slower, just as long as they stick around.

Glad I made it here too.
Hope you have a FANTASTIC day.

Cricket
heads up. just read that a member received a Letter of Interdiction as regards this pharmacy.

that is all i know.

be careful out there.
(05-05-2015, 12:00 AM)Charon Wrote: heads up.  just read that a member received a Letter of Interdiction as regards this pharmacy.

that is all i know.

be careful out there.

Yeah, that just happened to me for the 1st time ever. But, SS4U was very fast to re-ship and I should have it today.
Damn, my very 1st LL in all the many yrs. I've been at this. I guess it was due to happen sooner or later,
don't worry about it, cricket. we have no proof of a database on interdictions.

and, it has happened to us all at one time or another.

(one time, at band camp, i used cheapscrips, and got a LL...)
I have used them many times. Last time was two weeks ago. The tranax, codeine and abbot Valium is all I have ordered and they are all top notch. The customer service is top notch as well. Great packaging too.
good to hear, hippy. very good indeed.

nice to see u. as always.
(05-05-2015, 06:40 PM)Charon Wrote: good to hear, hippy.  very good indeed.

nice to see u.  as always.

thanks Charon. im glad to be here