Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kr@tom
just be careful. these are dangerous times we live in.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-19-2023, 06:44 AM)michaelstuff Wrote: How's the nauesia with kratom? I've found that tramadol and odsmt are both strongly nauseating

oh man I loved O. Back when my supplier/mnfctr had it I bought way too much for personal use. Stuff worked great and I thought had a great euphoria.

I dont know how much or often you like to use Kratom but the best quality I have found (and I have tried a lot) are the MIT-45 Kratom shots. They are not cheap ($11 online or $15+ in store) but worth every penny. I dont know what they do to theirs but no other companies shots match them even close.
If you want to know the name of a few great vendors I have used over the years and Im allowed to leave them I will be happy to as long as it is not breaking any rules.
I love the MIT45 Kratom shots. They are not cheap (about $10-$11 ea) if you order them online but they def get the job done especially if you are out of supplies or taking a tolerance vacation. I literally cant tell Id be having WD's if it werent for still always craving it.
you can find the best price on them buy googling it then buying a case + at a time for price breaks.