Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zantac
as soon as u see commercials on TV about things, like arnold palmer and kevin nealon? both taking the same heart no clot med. And sure as can be, the litigation began fairly quickly. But when they use a celebrity to promote a medicine, they dont have to tell all the side effects.

so, if u were scripted zantac for heartburn? u need to be checked at some point as it apparently causes cancer.

but don't trust attorneys either. Most of them are scum of the earth. And why me father and i lost so many old friends in law. They all lost their licenses to practice.

Just do a free consult with whomever. I would still do that and feign that u will maybe use them. Cuz u get the info. Medical malpractice was never my specialty cuz me sister was a Medical Dr.

K? zantac causes cancer. Good trial researches done there fellas.

AND I UNEQUIVOCALLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HUMIRA IS THE ANSWER TO EVERY FRIGADELIC ILLNESS THAT COMES UP. ACNE? USE HUMIRA. I SAW A PATIENT ON IT AND IT WAS KILLING HER FROM THE PAIN. but when all commercials come up as Humira for just about anything, then u know u r being lied to.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel