Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COVID UPDATES. TIME TO DECIDE ABOUT SPREADING COVID
Heart
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Oh, with the new variant if one smokes cigs, one will want to stop or it prolongs covid. dunno how.

and one cannot use MMJ whilst on it. Again, this is rumor mill from people whom have the same variant.

Be safe.

oh JOY. Daily news published this today. But i will not pay for news that i can track down. Food and heat is more impt.

New York Daily News
MARCH 7, 2023
DON'T MISS
Long COVID linked to increased risk of death and other cardiovascular issues in new study
Individuals who experienced “long COVID” are at a higher risk for a litany of cardiovascular and other health issues, according to a new study. The chance of patients dying was doubled.
Read the Latest

I already have the damn litany of health issues. Still stuck on the couch of covid. But, if u pay for this, read it.

[Image: ScMtqBH.png]

Long Covid linked to increased risk of death and other cardiovascular issues in new study
By Evan Rosen
New York Daily News

Mar 03, 2023 at 10:39 pm

Individuals who experience “long Covid” are at a higher risk for cardiovascular and other health
issues, according to a new study.

The findings showed that the chance of patients dying was doubled in those who experienced
lingering symptoms from the disease.

The report, published Friday by the Journal of the American Medical Association, studied over
13,000 adults with post-COVID-19 condition — also known as PCC — and compared them to
over 26,000 adults without COVID over a one-year period.

[Image: lOZv4IO.png]
A patient recovers from COVID at a hospital.
(Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images North America/TNS)

The study defined PCC as an illness in people “having new, returning, or ongoing health issues
occurring more than 4 weeks after onset of initial infection.” The CDC says people with such
symptoms make up somewhere between 10% and 25% of those infected.

People with PCC can experience symptoms for as long as two years after infection — meaning
they’ve essentially had symptoms for as long as COVID has been around.

In this study, people with PCC were also found to be twice as likely to experience issues such as
arrhythmia, stroke, heart failure and coronary artery disease.

Lung conditions cropped up as well. The risk of pulmonary embolism more than tripled for those
with PCC, while moderate or severe asthma nearly doubled.

“We know from published literature that long Covid can result in fatigue, headache and attention
disorder,” Dr. Andrea DeVries, Staff Vice President for Health Services Research at Elevance Health
and the lead author of the study, told CNN.

“While those conditions are concerning, the results from this study point to even more worrisome
outcomes that can severely impact quality and length of life for individuals with long Covid,” DeVries added.

The conclusion of the study called for continued monitoring of individuals who had experienced PCC,
specifically in regards to “cardiovascular and pulmonary management.”

(is this the one?)

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
It is. Thank you so Much Ice Wizard. Love to your family...

And it is back already.

Colleges and schools are experiencing it. Dennis never brings anyone here. yesterday, 2 college students drove a car up here so i would have it look like i am not here alone.

And i happened to see the Covid forum I prayed at for 3 1/2 yrs. It is back!

I would think yes i had it for seven weeks in January. I hope those college kids did not expose me.

Cuz i felt much better yesterday. Today i am couch bound and cannot eat or drink.

Just be careful guys. My DH houseshare and i knew it would come back to control the presidential elections. But i started seeing colleges dealing with this now.

Everyone be careful. DH got me masks as a joke that would make me look like an alien. but they are the N95 i think they are called. i don't want to attempt to go thru seven weeks of hell again.

Everyone be careful. I had no idea it would be back so soon.

Please be careful folks I had it and was on a death bed and it messed with my head after. I know folks question a lot about it, even I. But I promise with every fiber in my being it is real and it can kill. It took the father of a 4 year old little girl. That father was a great friend and great person. And from there I became very good friends with depression and death. I share this because I would not wish my life the last year on anyone. I beg y’all to stay safe.

B

Heart Heart True success is true happiness  Heart Heart
I am so sorry Beeker. You are a kind and intelligent person and u should never have had to go thru this horror. Cuz it was horror.

And it is very real. And yes it messes with your body but also your head.

If ever you want to share your pain, Just PM me. I spoke with people on the original Covid forum. And then anniversaries of sadness.
Just make very well prepared plans for anything and everything if u can. But nothing will go as u planned it seems.

A year of hell and I am so sorry Beeker. May you be able to find peace somewhat soon. Hugs.