Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pharmamexrx.com
Thumbs Up 
I believe this vendor has earned their spot up here after several successful magazine orders.
Not to wide a variety but some nice reading material ...anyone who decides to give them a shot to be the judge of the QAULITY ect. From my point of view they are on par with anywhere else.
"There's no place like home.”
aforgeu, you have (13) cred points ...

What you believe is a viable vendor is still up for debate,
so until this particular vendor is proven to be a great source,
it will NOT be placed in our approved section...

I will place this thread in our "Suggested" area as we have yet to vet it ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
That's absolutely fine if it stays here till the end of time,, pologize boss, let me correct any confusion I tossed out there, did not expect it to be approved quickly. anywho it's good to have a RELIABLE vendor but, that would HAVE to be shown by a ADMIN/Ect. Does that sound right?
Yes indeed...

Anyone else that has dealings with this vendor (good/bad/indifferent) please share here

Thank you ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
actually it is our members whom give us new and able vendors.

we all have our favorites. But we did not vet this vendor. When members suggest someone, we let other members give us their experiences. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(03-06-2020, 07:34 PM)Charon Wrote: actually it is our members whom give us new and able vendors.

we all have our favorites.  But we did not vet this vendor.  When members suggest someone, we let other members give us their experiences.  k?
 heard it loud and clear
Ordering process was very smooth, communication has been great so far. I know I’m new here but hopefully by the time by subscription comes in (fingers crossed it does) I will have earned more trust here and look forward to sharing experience and quality.
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
SCAMADVISOR:::
Quote:The site is new, from a high risk country.

Trust score - 77 %

Negative highlights:::

The server of the website is used for multiple websites
This website is being iframed by another website
We were unable to find reviews for this website on WebOfTrust (WOT).
We did not find a SSL certificate
The website has been set-up 1 Years, 80 Days days ago
High risk countries are related to the set-up of this website
3 countries are involved in the set-up

Owner
Ojeda Garcia Daniel

Address
VIRGILIO URIBE 6B, COSTA AZUL FRACC

Postalcode

City
ACAPULCO

Country
MX

Phone
+52.7442932345

accounting@medicinesmexico.com

Country Likelihood
Mexico: 45% / United States: 27% / Ukraine: 27%

Besides all that ... The prices are rather HIGH ...

Be careful ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Update- They contacted me via phone today and said I had to use a different payment method since they are still working on Implementing the one I used. Confused as to why they would offer methods that they can’t accept? Although their customer service team sounded professional over the phone, and they weren’t pushy at all - I advised them to cancel for now. Right after I did receive email confirmation the order was cancelled so I was pleased with their communication. Also (if ok to put) want to state the number they called from was the same numbest on the site; seemed like a good sign. I just didn’t like that I possibly put out personal payment info that wasn’t necessary. Seeing how I just got scammed not long ago I’m going to wait or try more reputable vendor before I take the leap again. Sorry couldn’t give better feedback of legitimacy at this time.
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
I am certain that many members are grateful to you for sharing at all. And, the truth.

I trust Ice Wizard with my life. He has found facts that show this place is rather iffy.

Am glad u did not lose money on this.

This person is Gonna Be on Blacklist based on the input. We never advise people to order from someone teetering on blacklisting. But, they do. Just sayin.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel