Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psyboi, what did u do to the forum??
(03-16-2020, 06:28 PM)Mr. HIND Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 02:04 PM)Charon Wrote: and only Steel can walk u through getting back in:  [email protected]

Indeed! The above email is the only path of communication to IOPList if you are logged out. Maybe keep a copy of STEEL's email handy just in case....

I am accessible at [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] all of which point to ProtonMail basically and as for Tutanota i am available also at [email protected]
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
You guys are incredible !! Best wishes !! During this bunker down time we are in. Continuing to wish everyone here the best who works hard doing what they do. You are all diamonds. I’m off to sleep. Keep up the amazing work admins mods admin of steel ice charon. Pure gold or platinum I don’t know what we deem better at times
(03-16-2020, 02:04 PM)Charon Wrote: and only Steel can walk u through getting back in:  [email protected]

yes yes yes, I can vouch for this one. He saved my rear and so did Charon. I had proton mail and it blew up my account here. So I had to switch usernames but most people who need to know me, know me. And I’m still trying to meet new friends here. Cuz I sure [email protected] love this family. 

and sometimes you get an error message when entering username and password, but the 2nd time usually works for me.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and [email protected] That You Go Through.