Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[email protected]@x Testing - Not Your Regular [email protected]@rt Testing For Any Benzo
I've been thinking about this FOREVER besides the taste test- of course there are test strips for Fenyl. With the recent debacle going around [email protected]@x, since many are prescribed two different [email protected] All I want is a testing kit to check to see if the @[email protected] is real or a fake. 

And to take things further, to test the amount of salts in the med, which would clarify how much is actually in there. This part is a pipe dream. 

But does anyone know if there are test strips or anything along those lines to check for [email protected]@x and only [email protected]@x. Just dying to find anything about this. 

I don’t know, I thought we could figure this out together, or least keep an eye or ear open. 

People who sell fake [email protected]@x can rot. Seriously. I prefer branded ones but most would be [email protected] Nothing wrong with a good quality press if you know reliable sources. But even if you trust them, testing the product is a better way to go.  Yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and [email protected] That You Go Through.
I’ve searched as well but no luck. Fingers crossed someone brings one out
I believe it requires a lab test. The cheap test kits will only confirm it is a benz0, not specifically @lprazolam ([email protected]@x). I believe there are some reagent tests but they only identify a very few benz0s, if memory serves it was for r0hypnol (presumably because of its association with rape).

Not sure what lab tests are available in your country, but Energy Control International (dot org) in Spain run an international testing service for €70.
(02-04-2020, 12:22 PM)barq- Wrote: I believe it requires a lab test. The cheap test kits will only confirm it is a benz0, not specifically @lprazolam ([email protected]@x). I believe there are some reagent tests but they only identify a very few benz0s, if memory serves it was for r0hypnol (presumably because of its association with rape).

Not sure what lab tests are available in your country, but Energy Control International (dot org) in Spain run an international testing service for €70.
Thanks barq. Interesting, I’ll look for similar testing services where I live
I don't know of any home tests but you can always visit [email protected] [email protected]@ to review or submit a mag.
Thank you to everyone who replied, i genuinely appreciate it Smile  I will send one out for testing and report it back here if the finding if the [email protected] is pure.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

I really wish there was a field test and we could test on the spot which benzo it is and know for sure . Someday it will happen - I truly believe that.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and [email protected] That You Go Through.
(02-03-2020, 05:49 PM)RHR17 Wrote: I've been thinking about this FOREVER besides the taste test- of course there are test strips for Fenyl. With the recent debacle going around [email protected]@x, since many are prescribed two different [email protected] All I want is a testing kit to check to see if the @[email protected] is real or a fake. 

And to take things further, to test the amount of salts in the med, which would clarify how much is actually in there. This part is a pipe dream. 

But does anyone know if there are test strips or anything along those lines to check for [email protected]@x and only [email protected]@x. Just dying to find anything about this. 

I don’t know, I thought we could figure this out together, or least keep an eye or ear open. 

People who sell fake [email protected]@x can rot. Seriously. I prefer branded ones but most would be [email protected] Nothing wrong with a good quality press if you know reliable sources. But even if you trust them, testing the product is a better way to go.  Yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh
The kits are very frustrating or maybe I should say our bodies are frustrating. I've been told the later by my X-girlfriend many times but that's for another discussion. I've purchases a couple of different test kits to see if I'm ingesting sugar pills. Every home test always shows I've taken something in the category I'm testing for but are the results from today, yesterday, or the day before.  I alternate what I take for sleep so I do not become immune (jaded) to the substance. These substances also stay in your body and test positive up to 5-7 days. So the test I'm doing for something taken today or last night could be giving me the results from something else a few days prior while today's substance is sugar.