Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Day Fellow Peoples
Information 
Good day folks! I am kinda new here and this is my official welcome thread.

I am not new to this site really, I registered back in 2016 I think. Things were a bit different then and my sources were a plenty... I recently had some of my go-to sources dry up and have suffered additional injuries that are exacerbating my issues, which brings me back here. I think its finally time to make some posts and see what kind of new information this place may offer.

I look forward to chatting and getting to know some of you folks here in the forum as well!
Hey, Aljamima - totally nice to meet you. All I can ask as since we’re one big family here, is just be a good soul towards someone, for which can go a long way. Share your knowledge , share or ask questions. Nobody will judge you unless you break the rules which YOU HAVE TO DO READ - and then read them again - and again hehe. But honestly, I’m glad you’re here Smile

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Welcome back!
I too have kinda always looked at the site and loved it. By I know what you mean, I’ve recently lost my only contact. But I wish them well and imagine them retired in the tropics now. 
Anywho I ramble welcome aboard
Andi
Welcome Aljamima. We are glad you decided to join. You will find a thread on just about anything you need to know. This is by far the best forum out there and the folks here are like one big family.
Hi and welcome to the forum!  Smile