Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello - new user - chronic and acute health issues wanting to help others cope
(01-30-2020, 11:38 PM)Psyboi Wrote: We We’re all here for you as what I found is this is one of the most supportive community is out there and I Yoy will see th is on a daily or weekly basis. If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to message me I am very open to helping people actually it’s one of my passions.

But welcome you are in wonderful hands
Hey buddy, thank you - that really meant a lot to me. I wish you nothing but the best experience here in the forums. ??

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and [email protected] That You Go Through.
(02-07-2020, 12:58 AM)TheLastStop Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 11:38 PM)Psyboi Wrote: We We’re all here for you as what I found is this is one of the most supportive community is out there and I Yoy will see th is on a daily or weekly basis. If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to message me I am very open to helping people actually it’s one of my passions.

But welcome you are in wonderful hands
Hey buddy, thank you - that really meant a lot to me. I wish you nothing but the best experience here in the forums. ??

Anytime that is what we are here for, helping each other out.
We all care for one another. We are humans, helping humans, nothing can be better.
I respect the effort and everything that went into making this community. The mods/admins/user base is incredible. (If you follow my posts I say this often because again I am just so shocked that this place has such a positive vibe and it makes me want to keep it going and you as well will make plenty of in pacts. We are all suffering one way or another.
Wishing you health and happiness. Psy