Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello - new user - chronic and acute health issues wanting to help others cope
Hello, hope to get to know some people around here. I live in Colorado to be around my docs. I have Crohn’s disease, Lyme disease, blood clotting issues (PE/DVT), hip impingement syndrome where my ball sockets are overgrown with torn a labrum on each side. Not saying any of this for any sympathy, quite the opposite. I’m always here helping others cope with their illnesses - if warranted. Shoot me a PM anytime and you can call me Ryan 

Welcome and hi to everyone at ioplist.org

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Welcome Ryan and i am so glad we got u in here. So we both have The Illnesses. You don't have to believe, but I do and I pray for all forum members.

And i suspect u dont need another line of the rules.

I really appreciate your spirit. I am broken by your illnesses. It hurts my soul. IMHO, God is allowing u to help others esp now as if one reads all the news of late, Many of we Christians want the darn rapture.

You are good people, ryan.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello Ryan & welcome to the forum.  I love Colorado & visit whenever I can.  You're lucky to live there.  Do lots of reading here & enjoy!! Big Grin
This too shall pass. Heart
Hello and welcome, Ryan. To be alive is hard but it is something that is anyway better than nothing.
(01-25-2020, 08:37 PM)Charon Wrote: Welcome Ryan and i am so glad we got u in here. So we both have The Illnesses.  You don't have to believe, but I do and I pray for all forum members.

And i suspect u dont need another line of the rules.

I really appreciate your spirit. I am broken by your illnesses. It hurts my soul. IMHO, God is allowing u to help others esp now as if one reads all the news of late,  Many of we Christians want the darn rapture.

You are good people, ryan.
Charon, those were beautiful words and I cannot thank you enough for those self healing comments. And I of course can’t thank you enough for this forum and the opportunity to give back, listen, help, etc. As a Christian myself, everything happens for a reason. You - also, are good people Charon

(01-26-2020, 08:04 PM)Roses Wrote: Hello Ryan & welcome to the forum.  I love Colorado & visit whenever I can.  You're lucky to live there.  Do lots of reading here & enjoy!! Big Grin
Hi, Roses: I’ll never leave Colorado, unless I move down by a stream in Montana. Colorado is great, it will snow 10 inches and within few days it all melts. 

Then the Aspens changing is a site to be seen, what magnificent beauty. 

And summer roles around and it’s hot 90’s, maybe hits a 100 a few times, and by nighttime, it’s 60 degrees. 

I agree, I’m lucky to live here. And again, nice to meet you, Roses.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Nice to meet you too Ryan.  My son lives in Colorado Springs & I usually visit in July & I cannot wait to go again this year.  It's a truly gorgeous state & like you say the weather is terrific!  Take care Ryan.  Glad you found us.... Big Grin
This too shall pass. Heart
(01-27-2020, 10:27 PM)Roses Wrote: Nice to meet you too Ryan.  My son lives in Colorado Springs & I usually visit in July & I cannot wait to go again this year.  It's a truly gorgeous state & like you say the weather is terrific!  Take care Ryan.  Glad you found us.... Big Grin
Hey Hon!! (Please be up front if you take offense to me calling you hon, it’s a horrible habit). But guess where I live? Colorado Springs!! I’m always for opening up (not about certain things, if you catch my drift). I received My two bachelors degrees in biology and chemistry on my way to be a veterinarian until my health took over. At least I have the 2 Degrees though. Science might catch up someday, however. You never know. Then all this anxiety can go away.  

but I hope your son lives and I mean lives and takes in the beautifulness of Colorado Springs, CO. Not too many places like it. Just makes me happy he lives down here. 

I’m driving back from Denver and here a pic of the back roads I take. I can’t handle the interstates (or so called freeways in California, hehe).

(01-25-2020, 07:57 PM)TheLastStop Wrote: Hello, hope to get to know some people around here. I live in Colorado to be around my docs. I have Crohn’s disease, Lyme disease, blood clotting issues (PE/DVT), hip impingement syndrome where my ball sockets are overgrown with torn a labrum on each side. Not saying any of this for any sympathy, quite the opposite. I’m always here helping others cope with their illnesses - if warranted. Shoot me a PM anytime and you can call me Ryan

Hi Ryan,
Nice to meet you. I don't have any of the conditions you have listed, but I think it's great you're offering your help to others. People on this forum have a huge range of experiences and a lot of knowledge to share. Regardless of our different illnesses, most show lots of empathy to others. I think of it as a family and I hope your experience of the forum is as positive as mine has been.
Best wishes,
barq
Hiya Ryan, I know I’m new here too. But welcome to the thread. I’ve always kinda read through stuff but glad to be here. 
You’re around the right community to give and get support. 
Welcome Smile
(01-30-2020, 11:38 PM)Psyboi Wrote: We We’re all here for you as what I found is this is one of the most supportive community is out there and I Yoy will see th is on a daily or weekly basis. If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to message me I am very open to helping people actually it’s one of my passions.

But welcome you are in wonderful hands
Hey buddy, thank you - that really meant a lot to me. I wish you nothing but the best experience here in the forums. ??