Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannabinol - Appears to be as effective for sleep and anxiety as Bennies
Early release of some personal information

Cannabinol - which is actually a by product of the rotting of the MJ plant
More detailed research is underway. So far the component seems to be as effective as Benz for anxiety and sleep without the concern for WD

Keep an eye out for more information over the coming months
Not surprising, but great news. Now only if it wasn't a $schedule 1, the floodgates on research would open up. Will be keeping an eye out for news on this. Thanks whatapain.
Very very insightful, as I have been using cannabis since teenage ages. Would be incredible if we can et more insight into Cannabinol for sleep/anxiety. right now CBD does help also but the amount of dose I need to take, to feel something is far too much (price wise).

Keeping my peepers open for this one. Thanks for the knowledge.
(11-24-2019, 03:46 PM)MoJim Wrote: Not surprising, but great news. Now only if it wasn't a $schedule 1, the floodgates on research would open up. Will be keeping an eye out for news on this. Thanks whatapain.

Just goes to show you, how many helpful products/substances/plants/etc are being withheld from us, just because of a few abuse cases/individuals who have a predisposition to any kind of MM. I mean if someone with authority has a negative reaction right away we have lobbyists who claim that thing is the "devil".
How can the hands of a few, be in charge of medicine. Ancient medicine, that has kept our ancestors alive is now shrugged off as witchcraft. etc.
Unfortunately no kind of thc products ever helped me sleep. Had they helped, I would be in a much better situation today.
have you tried indica products?
Yes I have. I have an assortment of them that I tried all in the hopes of getting some rest. I’m talking the best quality products, edibles etc. I felt them and know indica Strains are sleepier, but they never helped me insomnia.