Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wonderful Holiday Stories Shared

Not a big thing to most of the world. But it is to me. I am very close to me sister, Me Irish twin, a year apart in age.

And when I began to practice law, me sister had children and worked.

So I took care of her three kids every weekend and every school holiday. We had giant sleepovers in the living room. they became very close with my son.

So they are taking wonderful care of their mom and dad with pre existing conditions and one with Parkinsons now.

And this is the fourth time the young people figured out grub hub delivery cuz my area = no delivery.

so for DH's birthday and Christmas, my family, under quarantine for our safety, had food delivered just now.

Oye vey, the long long driveway was all black ice. Had to check the mailbox. No problem.

Delivery guy is wonderful. Masked. I get in the house. And then I fall. Swell. Youch.

I am fine, I praise God cuz my bones break very easily.

So that is my happy Christmas Eve and Christmas story.

And I had prayed with her already. It is a daily thing. And I read her the Joke put up by Ice Wizard. Patty and the Office Christmas party.

She loved it also and knew damn well i would say things like: well, what a diverse group we are!

And DH is happier cuz people ignore others when they have a birthday on christmas eve. So he got the food gift and two cards just for his birthday.

And it is a glorious time for me. May you all have the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that you desire. That will be safe. And that will make you happy.

Be safe all. God bless.  Even if you share memories via phone. Go for it.

Always tell your loved ones that You love them every time you speak, if you can. We never know if and when we shall see or speak to our loved ones again.

Merry Christmas Eve. Be blessed and if you can, be a blessing to another.

Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Merry Christmas Charon! 
I am so glad you did not break anything when you fell!!
Sounds like you are having a Blessed Christmas!!!!  Love you Lady!!

I have no story to share, just a wish for All.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

Heart Heart

Slick
Love you Slick. So glad you stopped by. Stay safe. Enjoy today my friend. HUGS.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel