Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible tech issue post count
mr nobody
** 04-04-2017, 01:43 PM 09-21-2019, 02:18 PM 94 7 1

u are still in a list area. posts may show but i was busy reformatting for two or three days due to our hacker hell of late. fixed now.

I believe the settings will allow me to restore your 94 posts, so u have 130 in total, no one will mind. I have not been able to be online for a few days so i am glad u mentioned this.

Take em. k?

so, i tried my hardest but email or birth date issue and gremlins on the wing refused to change the part u needed changed to sign up nowadays.

I would be more than thrilled to give u the ninety four posts u lost that nite. it was a nite of hell.

Because i have tremors, due to whole bunches of troubles, i may have wiped out an early paged ppe thread. the entire thread. we never found it.

so, now steel alone handles the technical issues. As these illnesses progress, so does the loss of my abilities.

Would you let me give u the posts? u have never been trouble. u were so polite that nite and i was collapsing.

You earned them.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Dear Charon,

You have always been very kind and tolerant of my quirks and over the last few years I have realized what you (personally) and the other mod admins must do behind the scenes just to keep the board functional and I have seen good boards and good people get attacked and warped to the point where boards go rogue and the good ones decide it is too much effect and risk to run and people have lives and families as well.

Would be happy to have posts and really want the "newbie" gone but all I wanted to do was make sure others were ok.

Thanks again with the board and all you do under the circumstances you/we all go through and on a personal note-there are so few people in my life I can talk to about anything health related that coming here is a godsend-the outside world got so messed up.

Much Love.
(10-30-2019, 03:33 PM)Charon Wrote: mr nobody
** 04-04-2017, 01:43 PM 09-21-2019, 02:18 PM 94 7 1

u are still in a list area. posts may show but i was busy reformatting for two or three days due to our hacker hell of late. fixed now.

I believe the settings will allow me to restore your 94 posts, so u have 130 in total, no one will mind. I have not been able to be online for a few days so i am glad u mentioned this.

Take em. k?

so, i tried my hardest but email or birth date issue and gremlins on the wing refused to change the part u needed changed to sign up nowadays.

I would be more than thrilled to give u the ninety four posts u lost that nite. it was a nite of hell.

Because i have tremors, due to whole bunches of troubles, i may have wiped out an early paged ppe thread. the entire thread. we never found it.

so, now steel alone handles the technical issues. As these illnesses progress, so does the loss of my abilities.

Would you let me give u the posts? u have never been trouble. u were so polite that nite and i was collapsing.

You earned them.

Charon, Thank you for always being here for us! If I can offer any support I would love too, as I am shocked by this, and was unaware of any situation up until now. I am going to keep looking around and trying to find more information from posts about this(if any mod has mentioned anything previously) As the idea of that is very spooky. I hope everything is okay on everyone's end, and only wish and pray for the best.
sorry i am incredibly, oh i shall say under the weather. i am sorry i attached my response to ur post and i am too weary to fix it.

You took it well though.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(10-30-2019, 05:52 PM)Charon Wrote: sorry i am incredibly, oh i shall say under the weather. i am sorry i attached my response to ur post and i am too weary to fix it.

You took it well though.

Well please feel better, you really help us.

wishing everyone again only the best wishes and thoughts.