Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, new here how are you
Hi,

I have been following this forum for sometime. I suffer from anxiety and would like to say hello to this fine community.

Norman
Why some of us used to be called Nervous Nellies. Nut jobs. cuz i had a major stroke, two TIAs, developed ms and lupus at sixteen cuz dentists did not know that implants, combined with mercury, gave to all of us above, cough cough 50 yrs old now, MS and LUpus. One can get any and all autoimmunes after one gets one.

oh, they BS me with a new disease and surprise!! no hope of recovery.

So, i was gonna be a doctor but a in the doctor of law profession, there is less blood in the court room. Usually.

I came to life in our law office and the court rooms. My forte. Sighs.

And what can be worse? I now get horrific panic and anxiety attacks. No warning. and i cannot breathe.

I shall pray for u. U dont have to pray but should u be upset, just tell the Lord, u know that crazy blonde at ioplist? well, she says you can heal me, lord.

oh it cannot hurt.

We are a forum of anxiety ridden, non sleepers. We should do just fine.

Welcome. http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1 THE RULES. FIVE A DAY. K?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Welcome to the forum NormanJones, ..You found the best forum on the web....Read and enjoy..oh yeah and read dem rules please.
Hi Norman, I joined a bad board years ago and finally found my way home. Glad to be banned from that nasty place! I joined for the same reason you did! Contribute and post away my Friend and it will be good. If you are like me it is a social anxiety issue, maybe not? But we are all here to help! Take Care Friend! FF
You're not alone NormanJones, since many of us suffer from anxiety. Unfortunately anxiety meds are becoming harder to find and the prices are high due to limited competition these days. This forum has been invaluable to me and I hope it will help you find what you need, as well. Good luck and best wishes.
Welcome welcome Norman, I do hope you find relief here with us! This community is priceless indeed!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Welcome and happy time here
The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude!
Hello and welcome, Norman...Smile