Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onlinesteroidsuk.com
Yes, i found some positive reviews for this site and they have a particular deal with one of there deals, dia..pam, I really wanna try.  I really may try this one.  See ya later guys.

(10-07-2019, 03:09 AM)Danny Wrote: Yes, i found some positive reviews for this site and they have a particular deal with one of there deals, dia..pam, I really wanna try.  I really may try this one.  See ya later guys.
The materials I find interesting are located under the relaxant tab.
Interesting combination of well-known names and relatively inexpensive generics. Look forward to some feedback.
Interesting find. The website is ambiguous about which country they mail from (despite their name). I realise the rules do not allow us to post country of origin here in the open, but it is something I would wish to discover before I'd even consider an order. If anyone knows, maybe you'd be kind enough to PM me. If I end up ordering anything I'll report back here.

Has anyone contacted them or attempted a test order?
They are pretty vague on their website about which country they ship from, would be good to hear if anyone has had any success in ordering from them.
No reply to my email after several days - not seeming very promising.
Exactly the same experience, emailed them 2 days ago no reply since. Until there is some positive feedback I'll take a back seat with this vendor.
I guess I'll shoot an email as well and report back here in a couple days

Unfortunately, it sounds like it may be a dud Sad
The site is heavily malware infected. Better stay away from it.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Listen to A0S ....

He does know crap without having to step it in ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit