Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody !
Thank you for all your nice comments and advices. :* Some of you said that I can find good vendors with 0-50 post, but when I go to the IOP List section I only find 3 followed vendors :
www.macromass.cn
tramadolshop.is
www.mylesmeds.net

I wonder where I can find good vendor of clonazepm
Macromass out of stock
mylesmed , the site seems not working

Regards
I do think u have had plenty of time to get in fifty posts. you would not be having this problem.

the members gotta keep up reading. be prepared for just about anything.

you can do five posts in twenty four hours and get to fifty. then aim for one hundred fifty.

the vendors are there. the vendors are also in fifty post area and one hundred fifty post area.

So are the members whom followed rules and contributed on a regular basis.

Good luck. Oh this is a Search for One's Self Forum. You know, we don't spoon feed. Esp if I perceive attitude.

Six posts in two years? and u wonder why some vendors may be outta ur stock at this time. It has been hell u know. And it starts over with holidays.

The other forums charge vendors and members for being vendors and members. We don't.

We charge respect. Contribution. You dont show up now and say give me ur finest. it is the infamous question from drugbuyers: where is the oxy?

U r late. and u have read nothing. Elsewise, u would have no problems now. Five a day only.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I Understand Charon, That seems fair. I will do my best. Thank you for your kindness.

Warm regards
I couldn't help but notice that the 5 posts per day didn't seem to apply to you...

It Does

Keep it to that maximum number and you'll probably not see me, continue that nonsense and
I'll be cutting your efforts to less than you'd expect ...

We are more like a family here and we act accordingly ...

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn