Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily1mg.com
I wished this vendor was legit...but I have a strong feeling that it would be to good to be true.  I have seen it before and I thought what the heck.  I'll ask around. I figure if it was legit it would be mentioned everywhere and its not,  so that's a bad sign.  But i just wanna make sure.  So if anyone knows the dirt on these guys that would be apprecited.  And if its an obvious scam site everybody knows about already...sorry.

(09-28-2019, 10:20 AM)Danny Wrote: I wished this vendor was legit...but I have a strong feeling that it would be to good to be true.  I have seen it before and I thought what the heck.  I'll ask around. I figure if it was legit it would be mentioned everywhere and its not,  so that's a bad sign.  But i just wanna make sure.  So if anyone knows the dirt on these guys that would be apprecited.  And if its an obvious scam site everybody knows about already...sorry.
The more I look at this site...i have a feeling it would probably fit right in on the blacklist sites.  Decided this when I went to the contact section and it said one@address.com and for returns at two@address.com.  Lord...sorry guys...sorry Charon...forgive me for being a big dumb boob
Danny, I think this site has potential! I will do some research and report back. You are NOT a big dumb boob and this is how we find potential new “gems”. Based on the brief look, prices are not “too good to be true” and they are not offering crazy, highly regulated reading material. Thank you!
It is a proven fact that being generous will make you a happier person.
Source:  University of Zurich
Thank u Danny for sharing a possible site. It is often how we all find a place.

Gonna look through it a bit later.

But thank you. And knowing you, I also know you are not dumb nor a dumb boob.

One can find gems and I thank u for helping.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Thanks Danny for the suggestion, after looking at the sits though I see a few red flag's.  Location of contact is one and prices are another.

That's just my 02 on it though. I did send them a message, curious to see how they respond.  It never hurt's to suggest looking into a site 

Danny, especially now days with things the way they are.
Agreed about prices. Some of their products are insanely low, but, shoot, if someone wants to take the risk and find out, it'd be an amazing find
Could be legit but a lot of their items are clearly pressed fake copies. So they might still be good you just have no idea what’s in the actual mag you are reading.
And it’s pretty clear where they ship from and anyone in the US is gonna have issues receiving that’s for sure.
But you never know some of the mags look good and the cost is so low it almost makes me want to try them. But I think I’ll wait.
I really do hope they are legit but there are definitely are a lot of red flags.

I definitely appreciate the fact you posted them though Danny because like others have said we have all found some gems this way.
So thanks for the post!
By "it's pretty clear where they ship from," are you saying they ship from the actual address on their site? I don't know how to tell where a company ships from, unless it's where their website actually says they ship from.

Also, get a load of the text on their FAQ page -- it's what copy-setters call "Lorem ipsum," fake Latin designed to look like real text -- if you don't look too closely:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla.
(10-03-2019, 11:09 AM)Peony13 Wrote: Also, get a load of the text on their FAQ page -- it's what copy-setters call "Lorem ipsum," fake Latin designed to look like real text -- if you don't look too closely:

That has to be the worst FAQ I have ever seen! Over the years I've done a few test orders and reported back to the forum. In this case, I don't want to do that without knowing bit more (especially where they send from - if anyone knows and wants to PM me I'd be interested).

I'll certainly check in on them again in a couple of months and see if the info has improved - after all they could be a gem, but they aren't looking very polished just yet!
I asked them where they ship from, 3 days ago. All I got was radio silence..... So in my book they can suck it.
I agree with last...this site is very sketchy. I might have taken a risk a few years ago but I don't have the disposable income I once did to possibly lose from ordering from such a place. This site is a definite no no in my book...woukd be great if I was wrong but I'm almost positive this sites no good. Of course if anyone uses them then let us know