Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All
Just introducing myself late. I think I had an old account ever rremembrer the login and password for becaisse I made them so completely and ended up javomg tp create a new account and forgot to re-introduce myself. I'm based based in USA and have been subscribed to several different magazines over the past decade and find the best suppliers and knowledge of my preferred reading materials here so I like it; Thanks for welcoming me.
(09-27-2019, 01:44 AM)Cwake24 Wrote: Just introducing myself late. I think I had an old account ever rremembrer the login and password for becaisse I made them so completely and ended up javomg tp create a new account and forgot to re-introduce myself. I'm based based in USA and have been subscribed to several different magazines over the past decade and find the best suppliers and knowledge of my preferred reading materials here so I like it; Thanks for welcoming me.

Well welcome to the community good sir. Every exciting to be here, lots to learn.
Welcome Cwake24 & Enjoy! Smile
This too shall pass. Heart
Welcome to the community. Everyone here is so nice and helpful. I have such terrible anxiety and insomnia and while I don't post enough, I come on here and read threads because its comforting when I'm going through so much. Everyone here is so helpful and nice.
Hi and welcome, Cwake24...Smile
Welcome. Cwake 24th I'm sure if you put in some.time reading you. Will find.relief.
Welcome cwake! Enjoy reading through the various threads. If you have any questions, chances are you will find the answers from reading. That’s nuggets suggestion to new members. Enjoy
Welcome cwake. The forum is full of helpful information and people. Just remember to read, read, read and of course study and observe the rules.
Welcome Cwake.  I'm sure this forum will help you survive during this difficult times..  I don't know what I would have done without the wonderful folks in this community.
Welcome!