Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All
Hi there and welcome to the forum, glad to have you.  Take the time to read the rules and get a good feel for the forum and how it operates.  If your not sure its always safer to ask before you speak of something.  You will be rewarded for taking the precaution and respecting the forum.
Welcome Cwake....

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is much more than that. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because of those rules
and it's also easy to break em without knowing. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here willing to help in any way they can. The Moderators work long and hard to keep the drama to a minimum and we always got to help them by making sure
to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested in and start a thread or 2 of your own and let everyone get to know
you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Cwake, this forum will definitely help you in many ways. I have some of the worst insomnia, anxiety and depression known to man and this forum helps me. I appreciate this forum a ton and I know you will too.
You DO realize this user started this thread (09.27.19, 02:44)

Quit bumping old threads in the welcome area...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit