Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diffrences in Clonazepam brands you have noticed?
Many people have  been on their brand of clonazepam then their pharmacy for what ever reason switches them to mylan(bad list) or some other brand and they actually basically went into withdrawals  Because of the manufactures although they are all supposed to be the same they are definitely not I have a list of some of the ones you might want to avoid and those that you might rather call and see if they have or can order those for you which if you ask many pharmacies will work with you I don't don't have the list but I know Purepac is one on the good one on the good list This kist has been proven and tested by many more than just a few patients getting their medicine so it may not surprise you but it is good to know especialy iof you are not used to a sudden change in your manufacturer it is better to be safe than sorry
   Yes homework has been done and compiled by many people. I hope this helps people al around the world I got the U.S. pharmacy list my buddy has a world wide type of brands which there are so many to choose from now It is quite interesting! Have a great day everyone. please feel free to let us know your input on either one!
(01-23-2017, 07:29 PM)Costro77 Wrote: Best, of course, original swiss Roche. Galenika is a little different, but the 2mg version is top notch, even if the pills look a little bad pressed sometimes.

Completely agree. The Roche are the only ones I order. Two of those and I can cope with anxiety until the next day. Can't remember trying the Galenika, but I have heard that they are pretty good.
Mylan put me in withdrawals. I took a urinalysis and it came back clean even after arguing with the pharmacist I go no where. A couple things happened and I should have filed a lawsuit.
Yes Roche are certainly the gold standard. 

Galenika are strong but 'feel' slightly different and Audem Mckenzie (uk generic) are also good but again, slight differences which you notice when you take every day (more brain fog and muscle weakness).

The Indian Roche (Abbot) is very weak in my opinion and the banking from India have a nice sedative effect but the effects dont seem to last long at all. 

Roche all the way.
If people answer, do not give up name of vendor/vendors whom carries product. We don't want gaagle putting our posts up first cuz they are combining med plus a vendor.

Ah, u were not here as a contributing member when we all discovered if a med is linked to a vendor, it is the number one answer on goglle search engline.

And they are not ur friend. There are so many ways your questions can be answered that will draw unwanted attention to our forum. To our members. And to our vendors.

This sounds like a nice discussion u could have, after fifty posts, in PM with a friend you have made here.

Ok. Way too much info would go out if this is answered. And please, how many years have u been here? You never read one iota of info on these very subjects BEFORE LE was all over forums cuz some forums allow too much info.

Gotta delete. Sorry leesa. Maybe u should read the forum. Cuz you are asking for personal viewpoints, the basic history of the internet and all its meds. Compare countries. Way too much.

Read. You have been here how many years? The answers are on the forum and are not to be answered out in public.

Where have u been for so many years?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

My RX for Clon from the same pharmacy has given me three different generics over the years. Probably explains why I feel almost nothing sometimes. Will certainly inquire with the pharmacy which ones they carry.
Some generics might feel slightly different than others but I have not got bunk stuff from a USA pharmacy ever. I mean we don’t live in a third world country.
In regard to UK sources, Auden Mackenzie is ok, not exceedingly potent, but reliable/legitimate

Beware of UK branded “Rivotril”, however, the “Band Name” aspect may make it seem more desirable but in my experience (several experiences actually) any “Rivotril” from the UK has been ridiculously “watered down” to the point where it was not really a safe/predictable medication to be taking.

These are only my personal experiences though, I am 100% certain that I have never received “real” Rivotril, so it really says more about the source(s) than the product... but I don’t really want to elaborate in public.

Just be sure if you are getting Rivotril that it’s legit, because there is/was a pretty large counterfeit operation being distributed from the UK
I couldn't tell any difference in potency between the big I branded rivets and the r0che branded rivets from elsewhere. I thought they was both useful. This of course is my opinion and experience.
Just a fyi... since there have been so many issues with home made R"s .. look at the number 2 between the dots... you will find multiple photos of good and bad on the web.
If your 2 isn't good then I would be very careful.

I have been reading information about some long term side effects on the nervous system from using un-natural Rivs - have seen a few with issues..

Induced immune issues...