Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID Needed: OX 80.
So I go my hands on something related to OX 80 (oxy) I am used to the apo's or neo gelsn....

I was wondering if this is a German band name as I am used to the gels and the APO crushable apos...

I never saw these pills but they defiantly dd the job ....

Anyone someone heard anything, regarding these pils or country origin......must obliged to anyone who can help me!!
Lots of counterfeits out and about atm ...

Myself, I would be very very wary of such a dose ... Way too
much f3nt knotheads are trying to pass off as "the real deal" ...

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn
(09-22-2019, 12:28 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Lots of counterfeits out and about atm ...

Myself, I would be very very wary of such a dose ... Way too
much f3nt knotheads are trying to pass off as "the real deal" ...

Ice

Thank you so much for your advice, I take your words as wisdom.

Cheers IceWizard! Big Grin
I’ve seen oc 80. Never an ox 80. Even just looked it up. Maybe you just spelled it wrong. I got fent test kits. If I was you I would also. They give them out free here. I don’t worry much now because I went
Back on suboxone treatment for now. I had fallen for a few months and was not going to down that fnt. Hole in the ground. Be careful.
(09-28-2019, 06:35 PM)JK1976 Wrote: I’ve seen oc 80.  Never an ox 80.  Even just looked it up.  Maybe you just spelled it wrong.  I got fent test kits.  If I was you I would also.  They give them out free here.  I don’t worry much now because I went
Back on suboxone treatment for now.  I had fallen for a few months and was not going to down that fnt. Hole in the ground. Be careful.

I was able to find it, it came from a german company. (https://www.felleskatalogen.no/medisin/f...vis-589342)

Correct me if I am wrong, I also cannot read german....yet.....
Your right about the ox 80. I’ve never seen one. I can’t read German either. But interesting pics.
Yes I just wanted to keep the community informed, as information I think is fundamental to our QOL and healing process. I am again wishing everyone the best and only positive thoughts.

Cheers.