Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please allow me to introduce myself
Big Grin 
Hello All,

I have been lurking in this forum for many years and have finally decided to post.
I understand the rules and would like to become a valued member of this community.

I hope everyone has a great weekend  Smile

J
Hello and welcome jimmymontana ! Read the rules and enjoy the forum :-)
 How People Treat You is Their Karma, How You React is Yours
Hi, welcome! I just stopped lurking recently as well! Smile
jimmymontana, welcome to our wee family ...

Try to familiarize yourself with the "slang" we use to throw the search engines off Smile

Hope you can find some relief .. I'm fairly sure you can ...

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn
(09-14-2019, 04:42 PM)IceWizard Wrote: jimmymontana, welcome to our wee family ...

Try to familiarize yourself with the "slang" we use to throw the search engines off Smile

Hope you can find some relief .. I'm fairly sure you can ...

Ice

Thanks Ice, even that post was helpful to my self...Always need to learn the way of the "world" Smile
#!/bin/bash

Thx 
Psy Boi
Thanks guys!... I'm learning and reading lots Smile
Welcome aboard jimmymontana, glad you came out of the shadow's , so to spreak. Look forward to seeing ya around. Enjoy
Hi Jimmy, Hope all is well and think you will enjoy this Great bunch of folks! Post away and look forward to your presence here at IOP- Best Wishes to You!-FF
Welcome to the Forum Jimmy. Lots of big hearted people here but do read A LOT! Best wishes :-)
Welcome aboard jimmymontana, glad you came out of the shadow's , so to spreak. Look forward to seeing ya around. Enjoy