Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pharmaoffshore
Some old posts from 2017 reference this site--- then I guess it went under and now is back.
Got this note today for those who may be able to check it out. -- do not see anything personally interested in myself.

Our new site is up and we're giving you a $25.00 discount code!

Here are some of the benefits
  • Up to 25% lower prices.

• Lower fees.

• $25.00 discount on your first order.
    Use the following code: special25 (Valid until September 9.
    )

• More products, cheaper prices, better service!

www.pharmaoffshore.co

(Yes it's pharmaoffshore.co - not .com.)

Best regards,
Sarah.

Anyone have an opinion?------------------- thanks Folken Cool
Interesting site. Anyone ever use them. Anyone know anything about them?

Information appreciated

OR
I used them long, long ago. They seem to be more expensive than ever, with fewer products. But that is a vague recollection. They must have had something that no one else did because I don’t remember using them often.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
I used to order from them frequently like... 10 years ago. But yeah, HOLY HELL they are freakin expensive now!!

(09-05-2019, 12:34 AM)Rumor Wrote: I used them long, long ago. They seem to be more expensive than ever, with fewer products. But that is a vague recollection. They must have had something that no one else did because I don’t remember using them often.

I remember why I liked them so much..  Tongue

EDIT: Hope I didn't break any rules by posting that, btw. Feel free to fry me and delete this post if so, dear mods... Blush
I used them many years ago, I don't remember what I got though.
I would use exceptional caution visiting/dealing with any website that was once “known” to be good, suffered some misfortune, and dropped off the map, only to re-appear months or years later. In my experience with roughly 8 or 9 IOPs over the past few years, ANY TIME one shuts its doors, it is finished for good - someone else either buys the IP and just scams people or worse, LE takes over it and uses it as a way to gather information. If this site is an exception, then by all means ignore/downvote this comment, however, I would suggest that anyone with access to the more restricted sections of this site take a gander at those first - any again I apologize to the vendor if they really have begun operating legitimately again from the same address, I’ve just never known it to happen personally.
(09-21-2019, 11:30 PM)Chinchillin777 Wrote: I would use exceptional caution visiting/dealing with any website that was once “known” to be good, suffered some misfortune, and dropped off the map, only to re-appear months or years later. In my experience with roughly 8 or 9 IOPs over the past few years, ANY TIME one shuts its doors, it is finished for good - someone else either buys the IP and just scams people or worse, LE takes over it and uses it as a way to gather information. If this site is an exception, then by all means ignore/downvote this comment, however, I would suggest that anyone with access to the more restricted sections of this site take a gander at those first - any again I apologize to the vendor if they really have begun operating legitimately again from the same address, I’ve just never known it to happen personally.

I would have to agree with you on that note. Once they are gone I am pretty much done with them. I would have to see a whole

lot of positive feedback for quite some time before I ventured into that arena again. I am not saying it can't happen, but with the

way things are going nowadays  I wouldn't trust it.