Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola!
Hi to everyone. I have been a guest here many times and finally joined some time ago but this will be my 1st post. I was on one other forum long ago and its been shut down for some time now. I got a lot of sources for reading material there but most has dried up so I had to hunt and search for my own sources of magazines over the years. 

I have read the rules from time to time and while reading on this forum I have seen 1st hand some things you should never write however I know I have to read the rules more to try and keep them fresh in my mind. I hope to become part of your family but only time will tell. 

Jesse
Hello JESSE & Welcome to the Forum.  That is a very nice welcome post & I look forward to reading your posts Smile
This too shall pass. Heart
You will do just fine here in a posting mode, jesse. It gets easier.

Ah, the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

5 posts in any 24 hr period. aim for fifty to PM. then aim for 150.

Good luck. Only trust highly respected members here. Helpful helpertons can be leading a newer person to trouble. *check with me via contact me button on home page, left bottom corner, to see if its a known scammer.* It is a brutal time still and we want no one to lose money or health.

Welcome aboard.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank-You Roses, skipper1 and Charon for the nice welcome comments and to any others that may comment. Very nice.
Wazzup Jesse !  Cool name btw  Big Grin
Welcome Jesse. I am also a newbie. This forum has been s a lifeline in a storm for many of us.
Welcome to the forum. Of course reading the rules is step number one but this forum will benefit you so much as it has helped me and my life is in shambles.

WE HAVE FORGIVEN ALL UR EXTRA POSTS AGAIN AND AGAIN. AND, NOW, MEMBERS ARE GETTING FAIRLY UPSET. YOU ARE MAKING SHORT AND STUPID LITTLE POSTS. AND TODAY, I AM DELETING 10 SO FAR.

IF U HAD NOT WREACKED SUCH HAVOC WITH ALL UR EXTRA POSTS IN THE BEGINNING, IT MITE BE COOL.

BUT, A MAD RUSH TO 150 MAKING TEN POSTS OR SO IN 24 HR PERIOD. U WILL GET TWO WARNINGS. ONE MORE AND U R BANNED.

And, as i read the drivel u put up as posts, esp today and now i recall all the crap du jour when u first showed up, just oye vey.

And a feeling convinces me that u don't deserve our information when u cannot even follow a rule and make but 5 posts in 24 hr pr. and then up to ten once u have fifty.

but dude. lets see ur next 9 to 11 posts. they will be the deal breaker.
Hello Jesse, welcome. Hope you can find what you are looking for. Be careful of the 5 posts per 24 hours, that one tripped me up a little.
Love, laugh and LIVE
Welcome abroad Jesse ! . This is the best forum you can join . Really nice people.
Welcome, This place has been very helpful and continues to help! You cannot go wrong with the community here and all the friendly people. Wishing everyone the best this season.