Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old member but been gone for a while.
Hi everyone. I've been a member for quite some time but I have not been to the forum for a lil while. When I started I was def a newbie. I have about 3 years under my belt of the whole online meds game from the dark web to the clear web. Not saying I know everything and I have been taking for my cash 2 or 3 times if I remember correctly but out of 30 or so purchases from multiple sources of a wide range of meds I feel that's not a horrible percentage. Wanted to say hi and will be an active member and try and help out when I can and def look forward to learn a lot as well. So hello to everyone and hope you all are doing well!
Welcome back.... And please refresh your knowledge of our rules....

Absolutely only 5 posts per 24 hr period .... So if you posts say at 10 pm and you acquire 5 posts by say 2 am,
then your NEW 24 hr period starts at 10 pm the following day, not at midnight....

Looking forward to your posts....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome back. I’ve been around since the old ioplist but I have also been away from here for a while and just came back around and it’s good to be back.
It’s a great community here.
It’s good to see some of the old members coming back.
It really is a great place and Charon and IceWizard are the best!
Welcome Back Xsocalocalx,

Lots of good people around here that are willing to help,
and lots of good threads to read as well  ; )

Lockes
Hello Xsocalocalx & Welcome Back to the Forum.  I hope you enjoy the forum & the terrific members here.... Smile
This too shall pass. Heart
Welcome.
OR
Welcome back xsocalocalx!
Welcome! Always good to have people who are very knowledgeable on board.
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
It’s a great community here. I have lost a pack here and there but you sound like you have really had a very high percentage rate of getting what you ordered. These days I’m very careful who I order from and I’m sure you are one to Learn from. Here on this forum. We help in every way we can and we also learn from other members who are more skillled then us in a certain field
This is by far the best community to get all the advice that you need about things you need to know and things you don`t know.
I have also been away for a month or so and i have been reading through the interesting threads for the last few hours.
There is so much helpful info on here whenever i get a chance to browse websites i always find myself drawn to this place.