Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MyPriorityMeds.COM
AMAZING.. Birdie landed safely and customer service was excellent. Plan to order again very soon.
Love, laugh and LIVE
1st subscription has excellent tracking showing very quick movement to NE USA and very near.
Will report quality of pf!zer l@r@zep@m.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
Arrived. About 2 weeks with full tracking. Didn't like having to sign for a simple book but understandable. I'll critique the author's writing quality where appropriate here when able.
(02-01-2020, 06:47 PM)derby2 Wrote: Has anyone tried the 'Pfizer' loraz from mypriority meds?  I'm wondering if they are legit.  I will post my results if my book comes.  Just a little leary due to the area they ship from.
Thank you.
Yes, I have tried them?   Why the question mark? Because I never know for sure, packaged or not, if anything is legit anymore.  I will say it was my first experience with the med and really think it works well.
yes these little yellows are growing on me afterall.   I was a little disappointed in that they seem to lack the body buzz of di@z or such but they definately help to relax and sleep, slow down the brain.
stan: yeah, we have an iffy glitch and in lieu of an Exclamation Point, the system posts up a question mark.

i have seen a few of u question why prior poster used question mark.

*it is always a gremlin on the wings*
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I'm going to give these guys a try since they have something in stock that my usual vendor doesn't. I'll report back with my results.
they came through for me
(02-14-2020, 07:23 PM)Charon Wrote: stan: yeah, we have an iffy glitch and in lieu of an Exclamation Point, the system posts up a question mark.

i have seen a few of u question why prior poster used question mark.

*it is always a gremlin on the wings*
Charon, You are correct. I just noticed my question marks. The first one after tried it" I did not add. In fact, while typing this another ? popped up that I didn't type. I deleted it but see another after the word another so I give up deleting these things.
mag received quickly and with excellent customer service throughout...will give other thoughts after a few days but expecting all good things based on service so far...