Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MyPriorityMeds.COM
(09-07-2019, 03:04 AM)irie311 Wrote: Thanks y'all I could really them for something. Many Blessings to everyone and thanks to our staff for things like this we would have nothing.

I sent them a message. i will keep everyone in touch if they send back

Nothing received on PM or email.
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
E-Mail: MyPriorityMeds@PM.ME
Telegram: MyPriorityMeds
Wickr: MyPriorityMeds
Wire: MyPriorityMeds
XMPP.JP: MyPriorityMeds
i emailed you and talked to you a little while ago, I also emailed you again after we talked I had a another question. They seem like a legit vendor and mention somethings and people that only a vendor would know about the process. So far it looks legit to me, but deffiently would wait on admin to say something. I'll let everyone one know when i go any further.
(09-08-2019, 04:35 PM)irie311 Wrote: i emailed you and talked to you a little while ago, I also emailed you again after we talked I had a another question. They seem like a legit vendor and mention somethings and people that only a vendor would know about the process. So far it looks legit to me, but deffiently would wait on admin to say something.  I'll let everyone one know when i go any further.

ok, I recognize you sir. I have also received your PM and have replied to it as well.
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
On the face of it they seem legit. Some interesting mags, will update if I take the plunge.
This admin? I am given reports by people at this forum or another. But, I cannot be responsible for suggesting you all use them. Or, not use them. Research and decide.

We want to be fair and let their emerging profile speak for their product and service.

So, this admin does not unequivacally say Go For it because I would feel like dog meat if something went awry.

But, in reading what I have, Vendor sounds promising. very.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(09-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Charon Wrote: This admin? I am given reports by people at this forum or another.  But, I cannot be responsible for suggesting you all use them.  Or, not use them. Research and decide.

We want to be fair and let their emerging profile speak for their product and service.

So, this admin does not unequivacally say Go For it because I would feel like dog meat if something went awry.

But, in reading what I have, Vendor sounds promising.  very.

Thanks Mam Charon, Very kind of you to speak for me. Smile
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
very true, I'd say the best way is always been when everyone c9mes back with reviews. From what I've look into they seem like a good place and i trust Charons opinion very highly, also so when I do get around to placing one I'll let everyone know. Also they communicate very well and seem like nice ppl, when and if I do place an order I wont be to worried.