Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for having me!
Hello all,
I stumbled upon this "family" about a week ago and it has been very helpful. I especially like the friendly atmosphere and honesty, seems like members and admins alike actually care about the protection and health of each other and new people like me.

I am grateful to be here and am doing my best to get the hang of it because it's also kind of my first experience lately with forums and how they work, rules, customs, manners!

I also see that you all are very welcoming and patient with the newbies when they make mistakes which I find very empathic.

Glad to be here, thanks for having me,
Cheers
Cheers, mate, welcome aboard. May u find all u need herein.

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

But, as u so kindly posted, we do our best to be extra easy on the newer people. We all began at one time. Some of us pretty close to one hundred times over the years. Argh.

So, not to worry. Really, it takes out right rudeness and hostility to the staff to get one a warning. I think you shall be just fine.

Have a glorious night. Looking forward to your posts. About five a day until u get ur first fifty in. k? Welcome to the family.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome also new here and believe I posted in wrong area reread rules hope I won't let it happen again
No, that is good oxford to welcome another new member. You did not wrong that i know of.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello, RudeBeer! Welcome...Smile
Hi RudeBeer.

Welcome to the family.
Hi RudeBeer, welcome, I'm in the same boat as you as this is my first real forum I have ever posted to or been a member of. The Admins here are forgiving and kind to newbies Luke us. I made some errors along the way but just read the rules and you should feel as welcomed as I do. All the best Smile
I'm new. Also and have made mistakes but re read rules still not sure what rule I broke but I'm still here and greatfull for that
Welcome
hi

I am new as well! hope you find what you are looking for
(08-18-2017, 11:48 PM)RudeBeer Wrote: Hello all,
I stumbled upon this "family" about a week ago and it has been very helpful. I especially like the friendly atmosphere and honesty, seems like members and admins alike actually care about the protection and health of each other and new people like me.

I am grateful to be here and am doing my best to get the hang of it because it's also kind of my first experience lately with forums and how they work, rules, customs, manners!

I also see that you all are very welcoming and patient with the newbies when they make mistakes which I find very empathic.

Glad to be here, thanks for having me,
Cheers

Hi RudeBeer and welcome!

Don't worry about making the odd mistake, we've all been there...made the mistakes and then gently pointed in the right direction.

This is a great place to share your problems too...there's always a listening ear.

Relax, and enjoy.

JW4