Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xyrem?
Any vendors out there with xyrem aka sodium oxybate?
(07-25-2019, 10:43 PM)L1V3M0UZ Wrote: Any vendors out there with xyrem aka sodium oxybate?

I would be very surprised if there are any vendors with actual brand-name Xyrem. But I've seen people selling GHB on the darknet.
Problem with most of it on the darknet is its crappy liquid that someone made in their garage. At a point in time there was powder Na-GHB to be found, but afaik that is no more.

With some of the medicines I've seen stocked on iop's, I find it surprising that it isn't stocked anywhere, but what can you do  Undecided
I have a relative who is prescribed Xyrem for severe narcolepsy. He takes adderal during the day to stay awake and Xyrem at night to sleep. Getting him the script was quite a process. He can only use one pharmacy somewhere in the Midwest if I remember correctly. Very difficult to get unless you are narcoleptic, have a doctor who is a lawful prescriber and you can figure out how to order and pay for it.
(08-02-2019, 03:52 AM)sls642 Wrote: I have a relative who is prescribed Xyrem for severe narcolepsy. He takes adderal during the day to stay awake and Xyrem at night to sleep. Getting him the script was quite a process. He can only use one pharmacy somewhere in the Midwest if I remember correctly. Very difficult to get unless you are narcoleptic, have a doctor who is a lawful prescriber and you can figure out how to order and pay for it.

Yeah, the distribution of Xyrem is extremely strict. Only certain certified doctors can prescribe it, and there's only one pharmacy that supplies it. They ship it directly to patients.

That's why I said it would extremely unlikley for an illicit vendor to get a hold of it.

If you're looking for a sleep med similar to Xyrem, you could try baclofen. Both GHB and baclofen are GABA-B agonists, which causes sedation. Baclofen is a non-controlled med used for muscle spasms.
Using baclaphen primarily for sleep is not a good idea. It IS a med used to control extreme muscle spasms, such as those present in people with paraplegia and quadriplegia.  You would have to use very high doses to get the level of sleep that the OP was talking about.  Doing that puts you in a very real arena of experiencing seizures, strokes, etc.  It is a very bad idea, as is not being monitored while taking Xyrem.  You aren't going to find that one anywhere, and any vendor that claims to have it stocked and for sale is FOS.  Even with RCs, you don't know what you are getting and putting your life at risk.  There are very effective and safe sleep meds available.  Please be careful. Losing your life is not worth it.
GHB or any comb of that family is NOT TO BE DISCUSSED on this forum. Re-read the rules if you need to.  It is a "date rape" drug, killing people, and very illegal.  Although this forum is somewhat casual, breaking rules such as this can get you banned immediately. Don't fool yourself and think that LE isn't monitoring this site and others like it.  This type of open discussion may be tolerated at other forums, so maybe go there. You can't find it on Amazon anymore because it is ILLEGAL.  Do you really think Amazon is going to put themselves at risk to carry a club drug? 
THINK before posting.
TOPIC IS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED. TAKE UR WARNING.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel