Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Welcome Thread for Shifty
Welcome aboard. As I mentioned, first post is in welcome thread.

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hour period. When u achieve fifty posts u may PM. See more of forum. And make ten posts in 24 hrs. Aim for 150 at the moment.

So, Fairly good plea for admission. Why don't u become part of our wee family here?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey, its good to be back. I was apart of this forum a little while ago but I'm happy to be back. I look forward to getting involved. Thank you!
Shifty, u made it in. Good.

Now read the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

as i mentioned in email and the rules, five posts in any 24 hr period. at fifty posts u may PM and make ten a day.

u have made 11 posts in others welcome threads. They are off topic.

U gotta lose some. THIS IS YOUR WELCOME THREAD. YOU WONT BE ADMITTED ON NOTHING BUT WELCOME POSTS.

We did discuss we are strict and u would follow rules, did we not?

Then read the buggary bollocks rules. i have been deleting your "welcome" posts, in their entirety, cuz i emailed you, I pm'd you, i emailed you again and again and PM'd a secondary time.

And yet u ignored the rules. and u lost some. And u watch out Cuz Ice Wizard wont be so gentle on u.

I suspended your rites to make any more posts for 24 hours now. Maybe u will learn. 5 posts in a 24 hour period.

And no "hey welcome" as your copy and paste greeting to other members.

READ THOSE BUGGARY BOLLOCKS RULES MR. SHIFTY. WE DON'T NEED TROUBLE HERE.

good to see you mate.
Welcome Shifty,
Lots of helpful people around this forum that will be more than happy to lend a hand.
Reading the threads goes a long way towards that, I've been there, and still reading Smile  

Lockes