Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ph3nt3rmin3
Any suggests on where to look for it?
If you had read all the rules and then go through the threads you will find what you are looking for. One thing we do not do here is spoon feed people. Spend your time here, get to know people and when you read the threads I know you will find what you want.

OR
(07-12-2019, 12:24 AM)Orange rabbit Wrote: If you had read all the rules and then go through the threads you will find what you are looking for.  One thing we do not do here is spoon feed people.  Spend your time here, get to know people and when you read the threads I know you will find what you want.

OR

I have read all the rules and wasn't ask to be spoon fed.  Sorry if it appeared that way.
I've been gone for awhile ....letting go, moving and now working on moving on.....
I'm going through all the threads and catching up. Looking for a place to contribute where ever possible. Also looking for Phen so I thought that I'd simply say "hi" BUT not asking to be spoon fed. I have a lot more reading to catch up on!
Blessings to all. Stay well Smile
All I can say to those of you who say you don’t want to be spoon feed, but are still asking for a specific item is.......it takes a lot of reading to find the map to the gold at the end of the rainbow!

OR
Sandbwoy,
You are correct. It is very easy to find what you want by reading. I wish others where smart like you. You even found and learned other things too! Way to go.

OR
Sandbway,
Isn’t it truly amazing what you find by reading! I was amazed when I had first joined. It took awhile to read through all the threads but WOW what I didn’t know.

Take care have a great week.
OR
Catching up on reading and I had to smile when I read FF's post about the white cross mini thins...LOL
I used to be able to find those at the truck stops along with something called "Trucker Love It" ... I swear, that was the name of it. Ephedrine and god knows what else. They always curbed my appetite without making me jittery. The closest thing I've found to that is a product sold in Walm*ri called Red line. Its by the 5 hour energy stuff but it is more potent. If anyone reads this and runs out to get it.....try drinking a quarter of the container for starters, just to see how it works with you....before downing the whole thing.
No phenter m oi n e but triple t5 s thar contain phebternine on them.not sure i can suggest site! Phebtemine now hard to get