Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone?
Noticed not many people posting.   If your on vacation I’m jealous.

OR
Lol. I’ve noticed the same. I’ve never been one to post much anyways but I’m assuming that at the moment, most mag threads are stale because people have found what they need and are being very cautious to not draw much attention to them. I can’t blame them in these times.
Just laying low  Wink
 How People Treat You is Their Karma, How You React is Yours
I'm still here ... Smile

A lot of nutz ain't falling outta the trees here lately ... That in itself is a good thing..

Other's may still be poppin firecrackers ..

Who knows...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
But its been quiet. And for us, oh what a relief that is.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I thought it was quiet too. I'm not a super regular poster, it is more by virtue of being here a long time that I've clocked up a few posts. There are periods where I am too busy at work to visit the forum for a month or two. Now things are quite quiet and the "View New Posts" button doesn't give men many threads.

One change I have noticed is people don't post much about the quality of what they receive, plus people rarely state what mags they are referring to. I have done it in places where something is not as described (majorly so in one case), but it breaks the "mags" lexicon.
As the saying goes silence is golden.
That is actually what I always loved about this site, it always felt like a quaint family to me. The last two years it seemed that it was getting crazy with new people with no respect for the rules that keep us all safe. Now that it’s quieted down I may even start posting and stop lurking.
Hope you are all doing well.
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
Ivor, hop on in .. The water's fine Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Go for it Ivor.......most of us have been around.
OR