Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good day and happy 4th to fellow Americans
Cat: In order to even lurk properly, one must accumulate a certain number of posts in order to see into varying areas we have on the forum.

It was quite helpful to have great vendors for people with up to fifty posts. People with 150 posts.

You will miss out on vendors that may carry exactly what you need to survive well.

Everyone made mistakes. And, we do have sources. Post count is imperative so we know you are less likely to be from other forums stealing our vendors, as some do.

Come on. We rarely rarely bite.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(07-29-2019, 07:02 PM)Charon Wrote: Cat:  In order to even lurk properly, one must accumulate a certain number of posts in order to see into varying areas we have on the forum.

It was quite helpful to have great vendors for people with up to fifty posts. People with 150 posts.

You will miss out on vendors that may carry exactly what you need to survive well.

Everyone made mistakes.  And, we do have sources. Post count is imperative so we know you are less likely to be from other forums stealing our vendors, as some do.

Come on.  We rarely rarely bite.

Thanks Charon! I think I understand everything now and appreciate your friendly reply... Take care.