Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good day and happy 4th to fellow Americans
Big Grin 
First time, long time here! Just coming out of the shadows as lurking is getting old. Thanks to all who contribute and admin this helpful place.
Hello catfishin & Welcome to the forum.  Please take some time to read the rules & do lots of reading too.  Enjoy! Smile
This too shall pass. Heart
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need.

Those rules, just so u know: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I shall guess a long time lurker has seen the words only five posts in any twenty four hour period a few times.

Looking forward to your contributions.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Threads: 1

Look back over the rules we have, we have them for good reasons...

I see that you signed up almost a year ago, so I'm going out
on a limb and say you forgot the rules you read,,,

Go over them again for your safety and ours..

Ice

(07-04-2019, 10:31 AM)catfishin Wrote: First time, long time here! Just coming out of the shadows as lurking is getting old. Thanks to all who contribute and admin this helpful place.
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn
Hello and welcome, catfishin... Smile
omg. when Ice Wizard changes his signature line to blue, run! run away quickly! Or, do as kristof recommends and re read the rules, and get this--please follow them.

We don't want upset Ice Wizards round here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Hello Catfishin!

happy you joined and I'd like to welcome you to this great forum and resource.

The Ioplist Forum and community here offer the best of the best for most common needs. Illness, Pain, anxiety...

The crew here packs experience and knowledge:  to hopefully aid in your navigation to better your life.

Everyone here wishes you the BEST experience a person can have on the forum!

Take care!

MH
Hi catfishin! As an avid angler and Fisheries biologist I love your handle. If You are a Catfisherman or Women, it is my opinion that the Flathead Catfish, or Yellow cats as some call them are one of the finest food fish around. Once they get to around 30 lbs the flesh is sweet and so good. You have been scolded a little from the Great Mod's but they are fine folks or I would be banned by now as I have F-d up many times. If you are a good Cat (pun intended) and play by the rules or do your very best to, you should be OK. Enjoy the journey Friend! FF
Hiya Catfishin , Welcome, lots of good people here that will be happy to help you
and lots of reading too  Wink

Lockes
Hey Catfish, I'm new as well and can tell you it seems to be a great community.