Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brexit - easier to receive or worse?
If i move just getting over the border into what they call the 'Borders' would do,its a mixture of clean air n reasonably cheap rents from some searching i did about a year ago,a few folk i know want to move,the Johnston lot might close the border though,lol,it wouldn't surprise me.
I could really do with the clean air,living next to a major ring road is not healthy.
No,cant be fun getting no money when you are striking for something better,thats another one they'll be going after.
Making strikes illegal,like some crazy banana state,people died to get a lot of the rights we have and its all going to be wiped clean to create their own vision of fuckery,not sure how long this brexit honeymoon is going to last,when it goes pearshaped for years theyll be screaming for heads then.
Johnston wont last,he's unstable,plus theres the kompromat hotel tape the ex-KGB turned politicians have of Johnston and Trump doing god knows what.The mind boggles lol.
Good luck with the strike Barq,are there any kind of funding sites that those on strike with you could raise money when you are going without wages?We can all help each other standing up for something better even if its just a few quid out of my giro.

Will try and check back next few days,damn its cold up here,no good for my bones.
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation

Messages In This Thread
Brexit - easier to receive or worse? - by barq2 - 06-15-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Brexit - easier to receive or worse? - by G.Elias - 12-17-2019, 04:44 PM