Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brexit - easier to receive or worse?
(10-25-2019, 04:15 PM)G.Elias Wrote: I'm starting to think it might not actually happen brexit,unless whatevers been signed has left us at the point of no return.

How the hell has it even come to this,total bonkers.A government of evil clowns.

I've literally got to the point where I either have to go full Elon Musk and believe we are in a simulated reality OR that Brexit is an interactive piece of performance art!

Honestly, words fail me. Ok I'm a remainer, but was originally resigned to a democratic decision. Then the win started looking dodgy. Now so much time has passed that the whole "will of the people" argument doesn't hold water. If they did it again now Remain would win - some people would vote for it simply to never hear the word "brexit" again! Now the government have taken dysfunctional to a whole new level and we have a PM behaving like a child.

Now I'm left apologising to European friends and explaining it to puzzled Americans who'd previously thought of the UK as quite sensible.

I wish I were as confident as jimmymontana in believing it won't make any difference to post from overseas.

Messages In This Thread
Brexit - easier to receive or worse? - by barq2 - 06-15-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Brexit - easier to receive or worse? - by barq2 - 10-26-2019, 09:49 AM