Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brexit - easier to receive or worse?
Question 
Brexit is supposed to happen on Oct 31st. Do you reckon Brexit (especially the no-deal type) will make it easier or harder to receive packages?

My opinion, is that if the UK really does leave with no-deal, then it will be chaotic. Not talking "back to the dark ages" like some remainers, but very bumpy to put it mildly. So will the international mail start piling up, or will they just let it all through as they've got vehicles and food to inspect? I wonder if it might be the latter - but will we actually know? I doubt the government would exactly advertise it, but the media love reporting chaos so if mail backed up we'd probably hear about it.

BTW I considered putting this in a more chatty area since we are speculating, but most forum users on the other side of the Atlantic don't care that much about whether the UK is in the EU or not. I also want to avoid a political debate that turns into an argument. Most people with a view are very polarised - I'm sure there are people I like on this forum, who I'd totally disagree with about Brexit.

Messages In This Thread
Brexit - easier to receive or worse? - by barq2 - 06-15-2019, 02:54 PM