Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ketamine for depression
I actually listen to this on public radio. It was really interesting to listen about the people who have been on this and how well it has worked for them when nothing else has. I thought about bringing it up with my dr. I've been on so many different types of antidepressants and they don’t seem to work.  I even tried smoking the holy panic attack lol. Anyone here on this? Below is the link.

>https://www.npr.org/tags/146142788/ketamine
I do have another appointment with my doc coming up. I know that everyone response to meds are different. I am going to ask him about a blood test . Thanks .
I doubt most doctor will give you Keta for it.
The blood test that fishfarmer told you, is really usefull .
theres good vice docu on ket, no chance any doc will script in thou, as its mostly used in surgery. Thou effects are similar to mushr00ms in a way it alters mind and general perspective etc.
Well this is another reason why I am so glad I came on here, I've never heard of that test re ADs and am going to look into it. Will it look at different types of SSRIs, does anybody know? TIA.
No dr will write a script for it but some psychiatrists will give ket infusions through an iv in their office and many people do say it works wonders for depression. I wonder if it works for anxiety and insomnia.
T key clinics popping up a lot of places, and the treatment works for many disorders. Research it, it’s a miracle for most. More on it later.
there some drugs, that could ( not will, but could ) cause simple more troubles than the one already have. Keta is one of them. Could work ? yes. Great chances of side effects ? yes ! . Tons of other option to try before ket, Yes !
(05-08-2019, 03:19 PM)Travo131 Wrote: I actually listen to this on public radio. It was really interesting to listen about the people who have been on this and how well it has worked for them when nothing else has. I thought about bringing it up with my dr. I've been on so many different types of antidepressants and they don’t seem to work.  I even tried smoking the holy panic attack lol. Anyone here on this? Below is the link.

>https://www.npr.org/tags/146142788/ketamine

I have something called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in my foot because they put 12 screws in it and injured a nerve and the doctors give me Ketamine cream from a compound pharmacy to rug on it. I heard of a ketamine block for people with what I have but they word was they were unpredictable.
   I was diagnosed with a lung infection/inflammation recently and coming to grips with it and how it is going to put off the back surgery I need has caused me to be unable to sleep and anxious. So it sucks. I wish you luck 
                                                   Wonder
I've definitely noticed a mood lift in the days following some light ket usage. I believe it can be a miracle drug for some people as long as its not abused. I think the way these clinics do it is probably very effective, would love to experience that but doubt I'll ever get the chance.