Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for correct section
I'm fairly new here, and wanted to see which section would be appropriate for asking if anyone has had experience with a certain vendor I am considering trying.

Thanks in advance,

P
I guess u did not read the rules. Everything here is based on honor and post count.

you may make five posts in any 24 hr period. Get to fifty. Then PM. and at that time u will see more vendors.

At eight posts, u may see: http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

Do not take info from strangers. Use contact me button to ask me if its a trustworthy vendor. And, only vendors requiring 1 to 50 posts may be discussed.

If he is allowed to be discussed, he will be in that URL above. If not, u may not have rights to discuss him here yet.

He may be MIA.

Don't start a thread on a vendor not in the area i just copied for u.

Check the rules again. k? http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

as Charon said please read all the rules. They are there to protect you and our vendors. It is a scary time out there and we need to make sure verything is on the up and up. Welcome to the best site and community on the net IMO.

Eddie
Honestly, the less anyone talks the better, about anything. Not to make it hard on new people coming to the board, but people that have been here for a while will know what is good and what is not.... Just read and get to know everyone. Not a lot of topics, but the reason for that " my own theory" is that more talk is bad, so things that are here are hear for a reason.
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
(04-11-2019, 01:41 PM)Pierre Wrote: I'm fairly new here, and wanted to see which section would be appropriate for asking if anyone has had experience with a certain vendor I am considering trying.

Thanks in advance,

P

P-
Read, and absorb the information you need. You can read up on your inquiry by reading the threads and gaining the knowledge you seek- Best wishes,