Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buysleepingpillsuk.com
Update: I had their Digipam (Indian diazepam) lab tested and it checks out as diazepam, but they are incredibly chalky and unpleasant. I guess there is diazepam in there, but I can't recommend them at all.

For clarity, it is the cheapest loose generic pills that are actually alprazolam.

They do have some meds that ought to be better quality e.g. Bensedin.
(08-13-2019, 10:19 AM)barq- Wrote: Update: I had their Digipam (Indian diazepam) lab tested and it checks out as diazepam, but they are incredibly chalky and unpleasant. I guess there is diazepam in there, but I can't recommend them at all.

For clarity, it is the cheapest loose generic pills that are actually alprazolam.

And It worked for you ?  In the lab tested, they told you if it contain 10mg ? thanks
killingstress, you are only one post away from better libraries Smile I would skip this site and try someone in the 50+ posts area
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
Noel is wise. Very wise. That is a very good suggestion for ya.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(08-13-2019, 09:29 PM)killingstress Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 10:19 AM)barq- Wrote: Update: I had their Digipam (Indian diazepam) lab tested and it checks out as diazepam, but they are incredibly chalky and unpleasant. I guess there is diazepam in there, but I can't recommend them at all.

And It worked for you ?  In the lab tested, they told you if it contain 10mg ? thanks
The lab results only determine the active ingredient, not the quality/strength.

Yes, they had some effect, so for someone in the UK who had run out of options or needed something really quick (I got mine next day), then that's an option. Further back in this thread someone else seemed to indicate that although chalky, they worked. But I am VERY picky about diazepam and my benchmark is Apaurin which is often considered one of, if not the best. So it isn't a very fair test.

The loose ones that were actually xanax, had enough alprazolam in that I could taste it. Even before I got the lab results I was relatively sure what they really were.

As others have said, you are over 50 posts now so you'll find better quality elsewhere. The most I would do it keep a note of them in case you ever get really stuck (oh, and method of payment was simple if you are in the UK).
This is good to read.. I was thinking of ordering as I have insomnia. Mostly due to job stress (which I'm working on) but if you have insomnia it can make things very difficult. I have a big family engagement coming up next month that will last for 3 days and I'm wondering how I'll be able to maintain a normal sleep cycle so I can be awake when everyone else is..

For me this would be life-changing. To be able to actually follow a consistent waking/sleeping schedule. I went to my doctor about this and went through the blood test (Thyroid, etc). All was fine and she prescribed a very low dose Ambien. Unfortunately I did not notice anything from it. When I asked if we could test a higher dose she said no and would not prescribe anymore.

People who seek this type of stuff for recreation and abuse are making it impossible for others (that really need it) to find it.
Love, laugh and LIVE
I cannot recommend the generic diazepam since they are dosed with an unknown amount of alprazolam aka xanax (for people pressing fake pills this can be cheaper per pill), so obviously I can't recommend that product. The Digipam were lab tested as being diazepam, but the nastiest/chalkiest pill I've ever taken. 

There are better vendors than these people. I understand the appeal if you are in the UK and I do acknowledge they've expanded their range of boxed medicines - although some of these are available as fakes on the UK blackmarket so the box doesn't guarantee anything. If you must use them, please don't spend too much money.

@betterlife: If you are intending to use benzos or z-drug sleeping pills please be very careful how often you use them... No one ever sets out to get addicted, but it happens very easily no matter how genuine your circumstances. Take a look at some of the stories of benzo addiction on this forum. I'd hate for you to swap one problem for an even worse one (I speak from experience).

Good luck.
Thank you Barq. Yes I have read stories and studied a few documentaries. It can be very alluring. So far I've managed to avoid smoking, drinking and I'm basic habit free, but you can never be too careful.
Love, laugh and LIVE
Thank you all for this valuable information.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
(07-17-2020, 07:51 PM)Sandbwoy Wrote: I very nearly placed an order with these guys about a month ago (before I found this forum). They had a few promising reviews on TrustPilot and I think I probably would have placed an order if they hadn't been out of stock.

In the end, I'm glad I didn't bother as I've since found a couple of other sources that I've had successful deliveries from.
I used them again 2 weeks ago for some galenkia and i've got to say even though they aren't cheap and the customer service is rude they are always good and quite fast.
Though they are out of stock again for what i want now.
I don't really know why they have been blacklisted.
Anyway for you to let me know what pharmacy you have found in the UK?